Epson printer error 0xEA is very common in printers. This usually happens when the carriage caddy is jammed. There may be something stuck in the printer. Or the cartridge was not properly laid out. New printers usually face this error. This is due to the configuration of the printer and the installation error.
The best way to fix this error is to see if some part of the carriage cage is behind. There may be a piece of paper or packaging material kept inside. Also, make sure the cartridge is properly set. Here’s what you can do with the error and how to deal with it.
- Caddy is jammed
- Holders are not placed correctly.
- Arranging or installing
The tendency of finding the Epson printer error code 0xea is higher in the new printer compared to the older versions, because usually it was at the first setup. This is the result of a misconfiguration and a wrong installation. However, with some simple steps, you can fix it yourself. Instead of finding a nearby Epson repair center you need to follow the procedure given below. As a result it is necessary to follow all the steps in which they are written because the results will get distracted.
- Open the printer and look inside to ensure that there is no material such as tapes, or anything else which is stuck
- Take a close look at the cartridges and make sure that they are seated correctly and are appropriately installed Turn the printer OFF if resetting the cartridges did not resolve the error
- Now take all the cartridges out of the printer and scrutinize them. Here you have to look for materials which are left over the cartridges
- Again install them back and make sure that they are seated accurately.
- Turn on the printer and process a printing job to check if the error is persisting or not
Generally by implementing this process, you can solve this problem, but even if you fail to fix yourself, it is a good idea to contact Epson printer support. Sometimes it may be difficult to find the source of the Epson error code 0xea. Here you will find an expert who has worked on many printer repair issues. If you have basic technical knowledge then just go ahead using other methods because one of the wrong movements can damage your device permanently.