The Epson Expression ET-3750 all-in-one printer is one of seven tools recently introduced in Epson's EcoTank Supertank all-in-one profile. EcoTank printers have a unique attribute: they offer a cartridge-free ink storage tank and are easy to use. They have enough ink for a lifetime of 2 years. The printer includes 2 black ink storage tanks and 2 ink tanks on 3 each with an optimal print result of 14,000 web pages (black) as well as 11,200 web pages (tinted). It's amazing and it helps a lot of small businesses to reduce their printing expenses.
Epson Expression ET-3750 has actually improved its EcoTank system, making it easier for customers to replenish ink compared to replaced cartridges. The ink tank of each printer is located at the front. Each ink container is composed of an automatic shutdown attribute that suggests to the customer that the storage tank is finished, which prevents the inking from being imprecise.
Epson ET-3750 Driver Mac Os Compatible Operating System
Mac OS Compatible Operating System For ET-3750 Drivers list below:
- Mac OS Sierra 10.12
- Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11
- Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10
- Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9
Epson ET-3750 Driver Windows Compatible Operating System
Windows Operating System Compatible With Epson ET-3750 Driver list below:
- Windows 10 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 7 32 & 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit
- Windows XP 32 & 64 bit
After having detached your Epson Eco Tank-3750 printer from various packaging materials, it is time to configure the printer. Users who are new to printer setup should carefully follow these instructions.
- Choose the workplace for your Epson Eco Tank-3750 printer.
- Make sure the printer is near to power supply.
- Plug in the power cord to the rear side of the printer and press the power button.
- Open the ink tanks which are on the back side of the printer.
- Remove the tank stopper to fill the ink inside.
- Please remember to protect your surface from ink spilling.
- Carefully pour the ink into the corresponding ink tanks.
- Replace the stoppers once filled.
- Switch to the printer and follow the on-screen instructions which prompt.
- Press and hold the Ok button for 3 seconds.
- It takes almost 20 minutes to charge the ink.
- Once the screen prompts with the message “ink is charged” it will ask you to select your preferred language.
- Choose the language, date, time and country using the arrow keys available.
- Click ok button and the printer will load the information for loading paper.
- Pull the paper input tray up and place the paper for printing.
- Your printing is now ready to print.
- Epson Eco Tank-3750 setup is a multifunction printer which saves the ink unlike the traditional cartridges that ask you for cartridge replacement, ET-2250 model will save the ink up-to 20% and prints for 2 years continuously without refilling the Ecological ink tanks.
- You can save up to 80% of ink while printing using the Eco Tank-3750 model, which comes with the low-cost replacement ink bottles.