The overall output quality of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 is above average for inkjet MFPs, with a slight overflow of text, average photo, and above. The text must be suitable for any professional use, except for those requiring a small font. With graphics, the printer works well for printing thin lines and color gradients and for distinguishing between the same color areas. Some funds are a little faded and some show very small lines. With photos, the WF-3720 helps distinguish subtle color differences.
There was a loss of detail in the light area and one of our monochrome photos showed a light color. Most of our prints offer at least the quality you expect from pharmacy photos. With photos, the WF-3720 helps distinguish subtle color differences. There was a loss of detail in the light area and one of our monochrome photos showed a light color. Most of our prints offer at least the quality you expect from pharmacy photos.
Operating Systems Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 Driver:
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) / Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) / Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) / macOS 10.13 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.9
- 4-in-1 printer with copier, scanner and fax machine is ideal for home or small offices
- PrecisionCore Inkjet technology delivers crisp, laser-quality prints with a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution
- Prints up to 20 ISO ppm in black and up to 10 ISO ppm in color
- Hi-Speed USB, Wireless 80211 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet, and NFC
- Dimensions: 98"H x 167"W x 149"D
- Reload paper less often with a large 250-sheet paper tray
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Save time and paper with a 35-page Auto Document Feeder and auto 2-sided printing
- Intuitive 27" color touchscreen LCD for easy navigation and control
- Color flatbed / ADF with a 1200 dpi optical resolution Scan to the cloud, PC, email, or a flash drive
- Once the download is complete, and also you prepare to mount the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded data. Data name is completed in Exe.
- You can receive default operations to save files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for the installment on your computer
- If the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When you have completed the download method, it will be stored in a specific folder. You can see it in computer settings.
- You need to double-click the downloaded driver file and install it on Disk Image.
- The three steps are you need to double-click the Disk Image installed.
- Finally, double-click the unit driver file, Installation will start automatically.