Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4720 Driver
The printer drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4720 can be downloaded from the official website or use the download button available on website. Drivers need to be downloaded and updated often as they contain packages and software that help you. The driver software supports Windows and Mac operating systems. To download the drivers, click the Download button below.
The Epson Workforce Pro WF-4720 configuration is a compact all-in-one printer that requires user manuals and instructions to use it effectively and safely. The instruction CD / DVD is included with your printer for the first installation. You can use it. To update it again, you can download the user manuals to understand the instructions for the user and the configuration of the printer. Download the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4720 user manual.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4720
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4720 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
This section briefly describes the problems with the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4720 printer. We have provided solutions to frequently encountered problems in the installation of WorkForce Pro WF-4720. If you encounter the same problem, please follow the instructions below. Troubleshooting issues help you solve and manage them if they come back later.
Network Problem/Communication Error
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4720 printer can easily connect to your PC without any hindrance but when it comes to Wi-Fi direct and any other wireless connections by following these steps:
- Check the network signal and try reconnecting your printer.
- For any communication errors with the printer, open Devices and printers and right click to choose the properties.
- Choose the Driver tab and uninstall any newly updated drivers.
- Download the drivers again and install it.
- Go to start then click Control panel, Hardware, Sound printer and troubleshoot the printer.
- The printer troubleshooter will automatically identify your problem.
- Make sure your network name is proper without containing any ASCII characters and try connecting it again.
Printer makes noise but Prints nothing
When you feel that your Epson Workforce Pro WF-4720 driver makes much noisewhile printing but it prints nothing, follow these instructions to rectify your printer.
- Check the printer nozzle for any clogs.
- Select the print nozzle and click print to identify the problem.
- If your printed paper has any gaps and un-continued texts or lines, your printer needs to be cleaned.
- Clean the printhead nozzle.
- Switch off your printer and clean it entirely with soft brush or cloth.
- Do not use any liquid or cleansers for cleaning, gently clean the scanner glass and plug-in back to the power supply and check now.
- If the problem still prevails, update the driver software and maintain your printer regularly.