Epson WorkForce WF-100 Driver
For those looking for a compact mobile printing service, the Epson WorkForce WF-100 wireless mobile inkjet printer offers a battery-powered choice with an optimal resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi for photos as well as papers. The machine supports the media with a 20-sheet automatic fold-up paper feeder, allowing you to reach 8.5 x 14 "paper. The printer can also handle black and white files at 6.7ppm or in the shade at 3.8ppm. In addition, 4 x 6 "borderless images can be published in approximately 77 seconds.
The Epson WorkForce WF-100 does not have a case, but it looks like it was designed to handle shocks and scratches. There is a hard plastic lid that closes, further protecting risky locations such as the paper entry and exit slots, the control panel and the ink access door. Open the lid and also create a surprisingly durable 20-page paper input, but there is no paper output tray. Although it sounds like a recipe for chaos, the printer removes web pages slowly, as well as on a flat surface, so they stay really clean.
Epson provides a laptop type power adapter. However, this printer could charge from a USB link, whether it is idle or off. You can save the area and weight of your own adapter if you are traveling with a laptop or if you have access to a USB or AC battery charger. Adaptability is welcome, but the opposite is that the built-in battery does not have many features: we billed it totally then we published 25 mono pages from a COMPUTER and a review page from a phone. dropped to 58%.
Epson WorkForce WF-100
Compatible Operating System
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Enable your computer where you want to install the driver.
- Until unless you recommend connecting the USB cable to the machines, please do not join.
- Download the setup file of the link overhead if you have not already downloaded it. Run the setup file as administrator. Triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- At the time of performance of this wizard, you must connect the USB cable to the Epson WF-100 printer and your computer.
5So wait for that and compare when it asks you to join. Will detect the
- Epson WF-100 printer and proceed to the next step if everything goes well.
- Enter the value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- The driver is successfully installed and ready to use.
- Start Control Panel to remove your Epson WF-100 driver before click Uninstall a Program.
- Double-click on the printer you want to uninstall, then click yes
- Next, the uninstallation is complete
- Draft Text – Memo, A4 (Black/Colour):Up to 14 ppm / 11 ppm
- First Page Out Time (Black/Colour):Approx. 15 sec / 26 sec
- PC Printing / Plain Paper Default:49 dB(A) (Black) / 45 dB(A) (Colour)
- Black Ink Cartridge:250 pages | C13T289190
- Maintenance Box:C13T295000
- Tri-colour Ink Cartridge:200 pages | C13T290090
- Print Method:Micro Piezoª Printhead
- Nozzle Configuration:nozzles 180 Black, nozzles 59 per colour
- Print Direction:Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing
Maximum Resolution:5760 x 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
Paper Feed Method:Friction feed
Maximum Paper Size:210 x 355.6mm (8.27 x 14″)