Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Printer Driver
The WorkForce WF-2760 all-in-one delivers the ultimate in wireless and Ethernet connectivity for your home office. Powered by revolutionary PrecisionCore technology, the WF-2760 delivers laser-quality performance. Print accurate, professional-quality documents, even from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or smartphone. It also includes an NFC touch-printing feature. A 2.7-inch color touch screen makes setup and navigation easy. Other features include automatic two-sided printing and a 30-page automatic document feeder, as well as a 150-sheet capacity, so you can reload less often. Plus, with affordable individual ink cartridges, you only replace the color you need. It's the smart choice for quick and easy printing. Another advantage of this model is a 2.2-inch monochrome screen that allows users to check settings and make adjustments. It also has USB 2.0, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity options with NFC.
- 11 b / g / n Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi Direct lets you print directly from your mobile devices and networked computers.
- PC-Fax settings allow you to fax documents from or to your computer.
- Epson Connect Mobile Print Options, Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint Mobile App, Epson Remote Print, Kindle Fire, Apple AirPrint, Mopria and Google Cloud Print
- Color flatbed or ADF scanning options
- Can print on envelopes or photo paper in addition to plain paper
- Scan at up to 9600 dpi interpolated resolution
- Create 1 to 99 copies without a computer
- 2 "monochrome graphics LCD
- Check the Epson WorkForce WF-2760 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, and then click Download.
- And find the Epson WorkForce WF-2760 driver on your PC, then double-click it.
- Please wait until the Epson WorkForce WF-2760 driver installation process is complete after your Epson WorkForce WF-2760 printer is ready for use.
- Press the Windows button on your computer, and then type "Control Panel" to start the "Control Panel" on Windows.
- Click "Uninstall a program".
- Select the Epson WorkForce WF-2760 driver you want to uninstall, and then click
- Uninstall button.
- Wait a few moments until your Epson WorkForce WF-2760 driver is completely uninstalled, and then click the Finish button.
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
- Get laser-quality performance: the WorkForce WF-2760, powered by Precision Core
- Ultimate wireless solution with Ethernet - easy printing on iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones1; includes Wi-Fi Direct3 for networkless printing and NFC2 touch printing functionality
- Easy configuration and navigation - 2.7 "color touch screen for easy printing, copying, scanning and faxing
- Reload paper less often - 150-sheet capacity
- Efficient - save time and paper with automatic two-sided printing; Plus, a 30-page automatic document feeder for copying and scanning
- Affordable individual ink cartridges - replace only the color you need
- Sharp Documents: laser-quality black text for professional, clean proposals, reports and brochures.
- Fast printing - professional quality prints at speeds of 13.7 ISO ppm (black) and 7.3 ISO ppm (color)
- Economical: consumes up to 70% less energy than laser printers4
- Durable documents - DURA Brite Ultra Instant Dry Inks for stain, fade and water resistant prints.