Epson WorkForce WF-3640 delivers increased productivity and flexible paper handling for a small office. Powered by the new Epson Precision Core printing technology, the WF-3640 Laser delivers outstanding performance. [Download the Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Printer Driver for Windows XP, Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8, Win 8.1, Win 10 (32-bit - 64-bit), Mac OS and Linux]. This revolutionary all-in-one printer delivers fast color printing, text, and accurate, black-and-white colors that are comparable in quality to the print shop. Plus, save ink; awakening to the cost of printing a color 40% lower than the laser color. This wireless printer makes printing easy from tablets and smartphones.
Three paper trays provide additional flexibility: the main tray allows you to load up to 500 sheets at the front of the printer and the back tray is used for envelopes and special papers. While additional features include automatic two-sided printing / copying / scanning / faxing and the addition of a 3.5 "color touch screen, Epson-printerdriver.com provides a download link for printer drivers Epson directly from the official website, you will find the latest printer drivers you have found in a few clicks, downloads without transfer to other websites.
Epson WorkForce WF-3640
Epson 3640 Support for operating system
All the major operating systems and their various versions are fully supported by Epson WorkForce WF-3640 driver. These operating systems are:
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Mac OS X versions 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
It is important for you to download the appropriate version of the driver. Trying to install a wrong version could lead to several complications.
After downloading the driver, you need to follow two simple steps to install it on your computer. This installation process is the safest option to install the Epson WorkForce WF-3640 driver because you have the option to scan for viruses before the executable file can modify your computer.
- Double-click the executable file. The program will request the administrator's permission. If you have an administrator password, type it, otherwise, just provide confirmation so that the driver installation can start.
- After providing the conformation, simply follow the on-screen instructions until the end of the driver installation.
Although the process of driver installation is simple and easy, complication could arise and you might need to uninstall the driver.
- Open “Control Panel” and select the option “Program and Features.” Here you can clearly see the complete list of all the programs that are installed on your PC.
- Click on “Epson WorkForce WF-3640.” You will get the option to uninstall, change or repair this program. Click on “Uninstall.”
- The program will ask for administrator permission. Provide the permission and follow the instructions to finish the uninstall process.
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 is a true workforce printer. However, you must install it correctly on your computer to get the best performance. The information above will inform you about the best Epson WorkForce WF-3640 driver for a good installation.
- Manufactured By: Epson
- Model Number: Epson WorkForce WF-3640
- Supported OS: Windows xp, vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Server 2003, 2008 and MAC PCs
- Driver Type: Driver & Software Package
- Link Type: Direct
- USB Port: Yes
- Scan Feature: Yes
- Copy Feature: Yes
- Fax Feature: Yes