The Epson Workforce WF-7720 full-featured printer will be purpose-built and efficient, with Workforce WF-7720 PrecisionCore-tech printers capable of printing in A3 + at 18ppm, the Workforce has a scanner capable of scan the document to the maximum size is 11 "x 17". for the convenience of users, Epson offers full-featured navigation and an LCD touch screen for printer tracking. Wi-Fi on Workforce WF-7720 can already print documents directly from your gadget without having to transfer files and without the need to use a cable. This printer also has a fax and has been able to print two-sided documents, making the Workforce WF-7720 suitable for your office.
The Epson WorkForce WF-7720 gives you many ways to print your papers. It connects easily to your Wi-Fi network so you can print from your entire desktop, but it also maintains Wi-Fi Direct so you can also print from a device that is not on your network. The WF-7720 is also NFC compatible so you can write from an Android tool with a simple tap. You can also send documents to print by email. Even the system works with the free print application as well as Scan-to-Cloud.
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows
XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
Operating System(s): Mac OS X (v10.13.x), Mac OS X (v10.12.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
You do not need to go to another site. You will get an Epson WF-7720 driver at epsondriversetup.com, which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Epson's main site. Simply click on the web download link provided below and also follow the instructions in the manual. You can also download the user manual below to complete the available installation procedures.
How To Install Epson WF-7720 Driver In Windows:
- Once the download is complete, and also you prepare to mount the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded data. Data name is completed in Exe.
- You can receive default operations to save files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for the installment on your computer
- If the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
How to Install Epson WF-7720 Driver on Mac:
- When you have completed the download method, it will be stored in a specific folder. You can see it in computer settings.
- You need to double-click the downloaded driver file and install it on Disk Image.
- The three steps are you need to double-click the Disk Image installed.
- Finally, double-click the unit driver file, Installation will start automatically.