Epson XP-7100 Expression Premium Wireless Color Photo Printer
The Epson Expression Premium XP-7100 Printer is an excellent choice for all households looking for a stylish, flexible printer. This compact all-rounder from the Expression series is suitable for printing high-quality photos and for producing documents from everyday life. The printer is also very economical thanks to double-sided printing and the use of a few cartridges.
Wireless printing and scanning via WiFi and WiFi Direct is possible, making it easy to connect laptops and other mobile devices. The free Epson apps iPrint and Creative Print for smartphones and tablets are also supported. The Epson Expression XP-7100 offers users an automatic double-sided document feeder for scanning and copying multiple pages.
- Stylish, flexible printer
- 3-in-1: print, scan, copy
- 5 colors including pigment and photo black
- Automatic double-sided document feeder
- Wireless printing and scanning via WiFi and WiFi Direct
- Support for iPrint and Creative Print apps
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Expression Premium XP-7100 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
- Start Control Panel to remove your Epson XP-7100 driver before click Uninstall a Program.
- Double-click on the printer you want to uninstall, then click yes
- Next, the uninstallation is complete