This Epson XP-830 is capable of printing, duplicating, scanning and faxing. This device is perfect for SOHO consumers. It is able to help you save space or time and money. The Epson Expression Premium XP-830 Wireless 4-in-1 Printing Device uses separate Epson 33 or 33XL ink cartridges. Therefore, only the colors that run out must be changed. The Expression Premium XP830 Versatile Inkjet Printer offers excellent print quality and fast print speeds. It could work without a laptop or computer. Paper handling for the Epson XP-830 inkjet printing device can not be improved.
The control panel works with a 4 .3 “LCD to allow simple print preview, as well as simple image changes, such as image recovery and red-eye reduction. The Epson Expression XP-830 Wi-Fi Color Photo Printer is 17.2 x 23.5 x 8.1 inches and weighs approximately 21.5 pounds. It has a flatbed scanning device and a 30-page instant page loader. The paper holder can handle one hundred ordinary papers, while the additional holder can hold twenty photo papers. Specific format support is available for digital video discs as well as compact disc printing.Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson XP-830 Driver Installation by following these steps:
- First of all, please download the setup file in conformity with the OS of your computer or laptop will install this printer.
- After the download is complete, double-click on the configuration file to open the Installation Wizard “,” then click agree on Terms and agreement “,” then click “Next ” to “Finish” button appears, and click the button “Finish” to terminate the process installation.
- After the install process is complete, don’t forget to test print to see the function or not.
Epson XP-830 users often choose to install the drivers using the CD or DVD drive because it is more quick and simple to do. You can follow the steps below if you have a DVD or CD to drivers.
- Before you must have a CD or DVD driver ideal for printer Epson XP-830.
- Place the driver CD for your PC or your computer.
- Let the CD still work on your computer or PC.
- To operate the setup file and you must follow the Setup wizard.
- Follow the steps that appear on the screen until it is finished.
- You will be prompted to connect the cable that engages the Epson XP-830 and pc cable. It is important to note can make it after you read the guidelines to do so. Don’t do it until you see the instructions.
- Wait before the computer or PC find the Epson XP-830 and continue the procedure.
- Don’t forget to include all the values for the wizard until you have completed the installation procedure.
- Things to do after the printer is installed. Please try to print something to check if the printer is functioning or not. By following the above steps, if not, you can reinstall. Make sure you have done all the steps.