Typically, the error code appears with the above statement when updating Windows. According to our team of developers, there is no specific solution for this error code 0x80070643. Although we have shared several fixes for this error code 0x80070643, this may be due to one of the reasons:
- Corrupted system files.
- Windows feature requires authentication for an update.
- Virus infection.
- Installed antivirus.
- It can be any of the cause from which you are being affected and doesn’t let you access your windows update because of this error code 0x80070643.
Cause of Error 0x80070643
0x80070643 error message is generally the result of incorrect configuration of system settings, malware or viruses, driver malfunction, corrupt files, a deleted or existing system file versions of programs that have not been properly deleted by a new version. has been downloaded.
An error 0x80070643 may also occur when a Windows computer or tablet is incorrectly stopped or disconnected from a power source that is in use.
Fix Error Code 0x80070643 in Windows 10
METHOD 1: RUN AN SFC SCAN ON YOUR COMPUTER
1.Click on the Start menu.
2.Type "cmd". When the command prompt appears in the menu above, right-click it and select Run as administrator.
3.In the command prompt, type "sfc / scannow" and press Enter.
- Wait until the analysis is complete.
- Try to install the system updates. If this method works for you, you will not see the error anymore.
METHOD 2: UNINSTALL ANTIVIRUS/MALWARE PROGRAM
It is possible that the error 0x80070643 occurs simply because of the installed antivirus / malware program. The error may just appear when you have 2 third-party antivirus / malware programs installed. Similarly, you should also consider disabling the only installed antivirus / malware program to see if this allows a smooth installation of updates.
METHOD 3: INSTALL THE LATEST .NET FRAMEWORK
The .Net Framework plays an important role in installing system updates. If the .NET framework on your computer is missing or damaged, you may not be able to install the updates.
- Click on "Start" to select Control Panel. Then click on Programs and "Program and Features".
- Locate the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 client profile from the listed programs. Select it and click the Uninstall / Change tab called Change / Remove in Windows XP.
- On the pop-up window, select Repair .NET Framework 4 Client Profile to its original state, and then click the Next button.
- Click Finish when the repair process is complete, and then click Restart Now to restart the computer.
- You can now try to install Windows updates again and see if the error is eliminated.
METHOD 4: RESTART (OSE) SERVICE
- Press the Win + R key combination to open the "Run" dialog box.
- Type "msc" in the box and press ENTER.
- Locate the OSE.
- Double-click to open the OSE and check its startup status. Change the status to automatic if it is disabled.
Come back to what you were doing (install OSE-related updates) and see if that helps you get rid of error 0x80070643.
METHOD 5: RESTART THE SECURITY CENTER SERVICE
- Press Win + R> Run Run.
- Type msc> press Enter.
- In Services, locate Security Center.
- Right-click Security Center> click Restart.