Error code 19736 Outlook for Mac
Outlook provides many useful features but unfortunately, like other email applications, it is not free of errors. When using Outlook, the user may encounter many problems and the Outlook error 19736 is one of them. Depending on the users, they receive this error message several times when they start using Outlook. Like any other error message, it is both annoying and disturbing. The user can cope with this error after attempting to send an oversized file as an attachment. To solve the problem, you can simply reduce the file size.
But if reducing the size of the attachments does not solve Outlook error 19736, it looks like the PST file is corrupt. The first name that comes to mind to solve the problem of corruption in PST is Scanpst.exe. But unfortunately, this inbox repair tool does not work if the corruption is due to the large size of the PST file. Therefore, it is suggested to opt for a third party tool. PST Repair Software is one of the most recommended tools for repairing the PST file. It can repair any type of corrupt PST and easily damage it.
Such an error can be caused due to the following reasons:
- Operating system is corrupted
- Operating system is running slow
- Crashing of Outlook for Mac
- Freezing of the system
- Multiple applications are running
- Unnecessary program installation
- Registry key errors
Take a look at the points mentioned below where you get all the steps to eliminate this particular error code:
- First and foremost, you must update the Outlook account with the latest version.
- Make sure your account is connected via "Exchange"
- After that, you can also search for the e-mail in the sent items folder by the same subject, then delete it.
- If the problem persists, it is recommended to use "Contact Support" in the "Help" menu in Outlook.
- Your request will surely be exterminated from the root and you can no longer confront this type of error in your mail account