ESET Nod32 Endpoint Antivirus
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is an on-premise antivirus solution that provides business protection against malware and remote management tools. Antivirus and antispyware protection use ESET's Threatsense technology to protect known and emerging threats. Scanning and monitoring can be done and the system can be run idle.
ESET Endpoint Antivirus also includes device control which scans USB sticks, CDs, DVDs and other removable media for hidden hazards. Unauthorized media can configure administrative system systems from accessing the network, thus protecting data from data loss.
- Endpoint Protection
Protect the company network with proven antivirus, antispyware and advanced device control functionality. Reduces system slowdowns and relies on a fix with a wide range of customized options.
- Reports, Logs & Notifications
Also monitor network security status and server load statistics from outside your company. Analyze the data through consistent data formats or specify critical thresholds for event notifications, setting up notification preference, and more.
- Remote Administration
Distinguish security from an entire location to an entire network. Register customization categories and features to adjust the system according to your preferences.
- Network Speed and Stability
Overloading Network Connections and VM Host Load-Balance Functions to Prevent Antivirus Storms. Choose from updated update options - Update the mirror server via HTTPS connection or go back to the old virus database and module.
- Processors Supported:
Intel or AMD x86-x64
- Operating Systems:
Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
- Memory Consumption (Commit Charge): 120 MB
Disk-Space (Download): 65 MB
Disk-Space (Installation): 380 MB
- Always create a new folder for an installation package andSave or move the installer to this folder before running it.
- Double-click the installer file you downloaded to launch the Setup Wizard.If you are using Windows User Account Control (UAC), you will be prompted through additional dialogue boxes during installation. When prompted, confirm that you want to install ESET and any related device drivers.
- When the Setup Wizard opens, select the check box next to I want to uninstall unwanted antivirus applications using ESET AV Remover and click Continue.
- Read the ESET End-user license agreement and click Accept if you agree to the terms.
- ESET AV Remover will notify you if applications need to be removed. If no application is found, click Continue on the installation. If you need to remove an application, bookmark this article, return it to your computer after it's restart, and then follow the on-screen instructions to remove the application. Continue with step 7 when you finish.
- We recommend you leave the check box next to Enable ESET Live Grid feedback system (recommended) selected. What is ESET Live Grid?
- In the Detection of Potentially Unwanted Applications section, select your preferred option and click Install. If you decide later to change this setting, you are able to do so using Advanced setup.
- Click Done when you see the Installation successful window.
- When installation is complete, you are prompted to activate your product.Type your license key in the empty field and click Activate If you are upgrading to a previous version where the username and password are used, then convert it to a license key using the ESET License Administrator. If you do not have your ESET-issued license key (or username and password), click here to recover it.
- Click Done if activation is successful.