SEO means search engine optimization. This is a set of rules to optimize your website so that it can achieve a better ranking in organic search engine results. This is a great way to improve the quality of a website by making it user friendly, fast and easy to navigate. The referencing can be considered as a complete framework since the whole process includes a certain number of rules (or directives), a certain number of steps and a set of controls.
- Preparation of the preliminary analysis report of the website
- Pre-optimization ranking report
- Website traffic management
- Optimization of the image
- Web content development
- Recommendations for design and usability for SEO
- Website redesign and web content enhancement
- Liaison building
- Directory and search engine submission
- Organization of search engine optimization campaigns
Google (or any search engine you use) has a web crawler that collects information about all content available on the Internet. The robots bring all this data back into the search engine to create an index. This index is then fed through an algorithm that tries to match all this data to your query.
Thus, we saw the main functions of a search engine. Search engine optimization is about improving search engine functions to make search results more relevant and accurate. Part O of SEO – optimization – is where people write all that content and put it on their sites, so that search engines can understand what they are seeing and who is coming in. via the search will love what they see.
- Crawling – A crawler, or spider web, is the part of a search engine that collects as much information as possible from websites. They search the Internet for relevant website addresses, content, keywords and links. It collects all this information and stores it in the database of the search engine.
- Indexing – Once the search engine has gathered all the information, it indexes it based on specific keywords. Keywords are what people usually type to find something or someone. It organizes information and keywords for quick access. Search engines use algorithms to search the web for certain parameters, such as keywords. Google’s most recent algorithm searches for more than just keywords. This is what SEO and SEO service providers take into account when designing websites and marketing plans.
- Storage – Information collected on websites is stored in the search engine database. This is important to make searching the web fast and easy. The size of the storage will determine the amount of information available to Internet users. Engines like Google and Yahoo have great information capabilities because their storage database varies in terabytes.
- Results – The results correspond to what you get when you type specific keywords to search for something. The robot explores its index by selecting the websites that match that keyword. Search engine algorithms search for the most relevant content, links and keywords and rank the results accordingly. Different search engines will give different results because they do not use the same algorithm.