The game can not be installed can not be installed. Try again and if the problem persists, get help for troubleshooting (error code: 910). This is one of the common mistakes that users encounter when trying to download and install the app from the Google Play Store. And if you encounter this problem for large applications, like PUBG, it will surely work for you.
There may be several reasons for this error. However, the main issues that can cause this type of error are: security issues on the Google Store, network incompatibility, problems with preinstalled apps, less RAM, account issues, and more. So, today, I’ve come up with some of the best solutions for solving your mobile phone’s problems.
How to Fix 910 Error on Play Store?
Here are the best solutions to fix error 910, Unable to install the app on Google Play Store for your device.
1. Tweak SD Card Settings
You can remove the SD card and try to reinstall the application. This method is more effective in solving this problem. External storage poses file location problems and leads to error 910. Once the file is installed, you can insert the card again because it will not be a problem.
Another acceptable solution is to change the default storage location. Go to the storage setting and set the default storage setting to “Phone Memory” or “Let the device decide.” Make this change if storage is defined as an external adapter.
2. Change Device Administrator
Change the administrator control to get full access.
- Go to Settings → Security → Device Administrators / Device Administrator Applications.
- Disable the “Google Pay” administrator here and enable “Find my device”.
- Now go to Settings → Device → Users, select Guest and go back to the original.
- Restart your device.
- Open Google Play and install the desired apps.
3. Clear App Data and Cache
- Open your Android device settings
- Look for the option called Applications or Application Manager.
- Under All, search for Google Play Store.
- Now in storage, Clear Data and Cache is followed by a quick restart.
Note: Clearing data and clearing the cache deletes application data, such as preference settings, account with the application, and so on.
4. Remove Google Account
- Go to settings.
- Open the Accounts option and select your Google Account.
- Delete the Google Account.
- Restart the device.
- Again under the account settings you will see an option to add an account.
- Add the Google Account again.
- Open the Play Store and try to download the app. The problem should be corrected.
5. Clear Google Services Framework Cache
- Google Services Framework synchronizes your data and stores device data. This also contributes to the smooth operation of system applications. If you’re using a device that uses a Google camera, clearing the cache will help solve the problem.
- Go to Settings> Application Manager> All> Google Services Framework> press “Force Shutdown” and then press the “Clear Cache” button.
- Restart your device to fix error 910.