Many Android users report that they see error code “Error retrieving information from the server RH-01” on their screen when trying to install or update apps from Google Play Store. In fact, RH-01 mainly affects custom ROMs. There is a simple way to solve this problem. However, before doing so, let’s try to understand his cause. Although the error indicates that there was a problem retrieving information from the RH-01 server, the root cause of this problem is not related to the server. The problem is related to an Android device. It prevents users from updating or downloading apps from the Play Store.
How to fix Google play store error rh-01
Solution 1 – Set Correct Date and Time
Most of the time, the recovery of information from the RH-01 server in the Google Play Store is due to an incorrect date and time set in your Android phone. In short, this could be due to a date of no agreement and an expired license. This problem is solved easily. Follow the steps:
- Go to Settings-Date and Time.
- Now check if the date and time are correct or not. If this is not the case, disable the Automatic Date and Time feature and set the correct date and time.
- Check if you have also set the correct time zone. Otherwise, switch to manual mode and look for the time zone in your area.
- Save your change.
Most likely, this solution would solve your problem. Otherwise, follow the solutions below.
Solution 2 – Restart your Android Device
Most of the time, many Android errors are corrected by a simple reboot. So, try restarting your phone and see if it helps you. Otherwise, follow the solution below.
Solution 3 – Clear Cache and Data of Google Play Store
Follow the steps below to clear the Google Play Store cache and data to fix an error while retrieving the RH-01 server information from Google Play Store:
Go to settings.
- Click on Application Manager.
- Now, scroll right to open the All tab.
- Now, scroll down and find the Google Play Store app. Click on it.
- Here you will see three buttons: 1. Force stop, 2. Clear cache, and 3. Clear data. Click on it in the given sequence.
- Now, go back to the All Apps list and follow the same steps for Google Service Framework and Download Manager.
If you still face this error, follow the solution below.
Solution 4 – Re-add your Google Account
If any of the above methods do not suit you, you can use this last solution to correct an error while retrieving information from the RH-01 server in the Google Play Store. The last solution is to add your Google account. Follow the steps below for the same thing:
- Go to the settings.
- Click the Accounts option.
- Now, click on the Google option.
- You will now see your Google Account. Remove it.
- Now, restart your Android device and add your Google Account.
That’s all we can help you now. We hope that “Error retrieving information from the server RH-01” in Google Play Store will not bother you anymore. If you have not found your own way to handle this problem, feel free to share it with us! We are available to help you!