Get a SEO report on free page with the best SEO Analyzer of websites. First use SEO analysis to check the most useful pages. If you want to increase search traffic, simply follow the website’s analytics report. It will tell you all the SEO errors you need to correct to improve your ranking.
- Google Analytics
- Google Developer
- Google search console
These tools will help make your website ideal from a technical point of view.
- Check your titles, descriptions, tags H1-H6, page size.
The HTTP status code, the page size, the usability of the URLs, the display in Google SERP, the correct fill of the title, the description and the h1 tags are one of the most important factors; they must be checked when evaluating the quality of the internal optimization.
- Search for large images without title or alt attributes.
The small quality images and the correct alt tags will help maintain the speed of the site and increase organic traffic. Properly installed favicon will help to increase the visibility of your brand on the Web.
- Find the errors in the technical optimization of the search engines of your site.
Technical optimization errors are often not obvious, and so are one of the most popular. Errors in the robots.txt and 404 pages, pagination and canonical URLs, hreflang tags, and 301 redirects: each of them can seriously compromise all promotional efforts on the site. An SEO quality website analysis is enough to solve forever all the main problems of this part.
- Analyze all external and internal links on your webpage.
Pay attention to the number and quality of internal and external links, anchors, and HTTP status codes. Remove or replace broken links and make the necessary changes based on your link strategy.
Check your Google score for ease of use and speed on desktop and mobile versions.
The output of Google Page Speed results helps you get complete information about page quality in a single window. Follow the recommendations of the SEO site consultation to customize your website and bring each page an ideal look, both for users and for search engines.
- Performance:Audits for metrics like first paint and time to interactive to determine lag.
- PWA: Assesses your page against the baseline Progressive Web App Checklist.
- Best Practices:Looks for everything from HTTPS usage to correct image aspect ratios.
- SEO: Checks for best practices to ensure your site is discoverable.
- Accessibility:Checks for common issues that may prevent users from accessing your content.