How to Clean Print Heads on a Kodak Printer
The Kodak printer is the best printer recognized for its impressive print quality and user-friendly functionality. But aside from this unique feature, the Kodak printer is sometimes clogged due to an error or defects. Due to this print quality the Kodak printer is degrading. At this time, you must Clean Print Heads on a Kodak Printer.
- Open Start
- Click on the Windows logo in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Type the control panel in Start. This will search the Control Panel application on your computer.
- Click on Control Panel. This blue circuit board icon should be at the top of the boot window.
- Click Devices and Printers. This is a printer-like option on the far right of the page.
- If your Control Panel window uses the Categories view instead of the Icons view, click the View Devices and Printers link under the heading "Hardware and Sound."
- Open the printer menu. Right-click the name of the printer to clean. You will find it under the heading "Printers" at the bottom of the page. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If your mouse does not have a right-click button, click on the right side of the mouse or use two fingers to click the mouse.
- If your computer uses a touchpad instead of a mouse, use two fingers to tap it or tap the lower right side of the touchpad.
- Click Properties. It's at the bottom of the drop-down menu. A new window will appear.ten. Click the Hardware or Maintenance tab. You will find this option at the top of the window.
- Some printers still have the self-cleaning option in an Other Options or Tools tab. Click on the "Cleaning" option. This option will usually say "Clean Heads" or "Clean Cartridges", but keep an eye on the "Clean Up" options on the page.
- If you can not find an option to clean the printheads (or "nozzles" or "cartridges") on your printer, consult your printer's manual or online documentation. Your printer may not have a self-cleaning option Follow the instructions on the screen.
- If you are prompted to do something or click on something during the cleaning process, do it. Otherwise, your printer should clean itself, after which you can resume printing your documents.
- You can optionally print a test page to check whether the cleaning process has worked or not.
- If the print results still indicate dirty print heads, you will need to manually clean the printheads to solve the problem.