How to Download Adobe Acrobat Pro?
When you think of a PDF reader, you will probably think of Adobe Acrobat. And why not you? This software is considered a must in PDF applications. But like other programs, the developer of the application, Adobe, has come up with some innovations to offer you a better user experience. Adobe Reader DC allows you to do more than just open and view your PDF files. This productivity tool now lets you add annotations using a complete set of comment tools.
Adobe Acrobat Pro 8.0 is a set of tools for viewing, editing, printing, and manipulating PDF files. Originally released in November 2006, it is now a bit old, but it is available for free if you want to see what it can do. Be aware, however, that the program was originally designed for Windows 2000 and XP. This can result in a multitude of problems if you run it on a modern PC. We've still managed to install it on a Windows 7 x64 system, but you may not be so lucky, and the installation is only the first potential problem. Do not download the program unless you are ready to spend a lot of time trying to make it work.
- Go to https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/appcenter/, and sign in with your Adobe ID and password, or with your social (Facebook or Google) account.
- After you sign in, the Adobe Acrobat Pro / Standard download page appears. Click Download.
- You can see the downloaded exefile in the lower-left corner of the browser window. Double-click the exefile, and skip to the next step.
- The User Account Control prompt appears. Click Yes. The installer starts downloading and installing Acrobat.
- After the installation is complete, click Launch Acrobat. You may be asked to sign in. Sign in with your Adobe ID and password.
- View and annotate PDF files.
- Add comments.
- Convert PDF to Word.
- Fill out, sign and send the PDF forms.
- OCR leader in the market.
- Approve or reject PDFs.
- Send and follow.
- Intuitive user interface.
- A wide range of tools.
- Support for the activated interface.
- Mobile link.