How to Install Printer Panasonic kx-p1131 ?
Panasonic KX-P1131 - Panasonic KX-P1131E Matrix Printer - Monochrome Driver Download. This printer is a high-quality, versatile 24-pin dot matrix printer designed to meet the needs of your office. This printer has been configured at the factory to work with the most used software. Your application software must control the functions of the printer. Inner case, it would not be necessary to change the factory settings. KX-P1131E offering 6 internal scalable fonts and 10 resident bitmap fonts (letter and letter project quality 3 and 7). Scalable font sizes can range from 8 to 32 points. Bitmap fonts are available in nine different character sizes, ranging from 5 to 20 cpi, plus proportional spacing. The 360 x 360 dpi resolution delivers crisp, clear graphics.
Before starting the driver installation, connect your Panasonic KX-P1131 printer to your computer and check that the printer is turned on. See your printer's manual for details.
Important! Do not turn off the printer, unplug the cables, or unplug the printer or interrupt it in any way during the driver installation process.
- Close any virus protection programs or other software that is running on your computer.
- You must have full control of the KX-P1131 printer settings in order to perform an installation. Before you begin installing the drivers, log in as a member of the Administrators group.
- If you have an earlier version of the Panasonic printer driver installed on your computer, you must remove it using the uninstaller before installing the new driver for Panasonic KX-P1131.
- Click on Download Now and a file download box will appear.
- Select Save this program to disk and a Save As dialog box appears.
- Select a directory in which to save the driver, and then click Save.
- Locate the driver file using Windows Explorer after the download is complete.
- Run the downloaded file will extract all the driver and installer files to a directory on your hard drive. The directory in which these drivers are extracted will have a name similar to the downloaded printer model (ie C: \ KX-P1131). The installer will also start automatically after the extraction. However, the automatic execution of the installation program may be unchecked when the driver file is extracted.
- Open the Printers window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).
- Update the printer driver if it was already installed
- Click right on the printer and select Properties from the pop-up menu.
- On the General tab, select New Driver.
- Click on the warning box that appears.
- A printer list box will appear. Select Have Disk.
- Another box Install from disk appears.
- Click Browse to locate the expanded file directory (ie C: \ KX-P1131).
- Click the file ending with .inf.
- Click Open, then OK, and let the driver files install.
- Add the KX-P1131 printer if it has not been installed yet.
- Click Add new printer
- Follow the instructions in the Add Printer Driver Wizard.
1. Download p1131nt.exe file for Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Vista / XP, save and unpack it if needed.
2. Switch on your new printer hardware.
3. Right click on the My computer icon and push Properties tab then. Choose Hardware tab. Click on Device Manager button.
4. Find your Panasonic KX-P1131 device in the list and press double click on the printer device. Click Reinstall driver button.
5. Choose Install from the specific location and click on the Browse button. Click on the Next and Finish button after that to complete the installation process.
6. After these steps, you should see Panasonic KX-P1131 device in Windows peripheral manager.