How to Make the Screen Brighter?
If you have trouble adjusting the brightness or contrast of your laptop's display, keep in mind that each laptop model (and each operating system) differs slightly. You crush your keyboard to increase the brightness of your screen. However, you know that you have been able to adjust it earlier. Irritated by this, you get up and move your laptop, suddenly to find that the screen becomes much brighter. Below are some common ways to adjust the brightness and contrast on a laptop.
- For Windows 10
- In the Search box, type Settings.
- Touch or click Settings (modern application).
- Touch or click System.
- On the display screen, look for the option Automatically adjust the brightness of my screen.
- Tap or click the slider to enable or disable the option.
- Touch or click Apply.
- Close the system window.
- For Windows 8 (8.1)
If you are using the modern Windows user interface:
- Swipe from the right and tap Settings.
- Tap Change PC Settings.
- On the PC Settings screen, touch PC and devices.
- Touch Power and Standby.
- At the top of the screen is a toggle for brightness. Slide the toggle switch to Off to disable the adaptive brightness.
- If you use the traditional Windows desktop:
- Touch and hold the Start button to display the Apps screen and tap the Control Panel application.
- Touch Hardware and Sound.
- Touch Edit Plan Settings.
- Tap Change advanced power settings.
- In Advanced Power Options, tap the + sign next to Show to open the options.
- Find the Enable Adaptive Brightness setting and set the appropriate options to Off.