We all know that Immunet antivirus can be installed and used for free. It performs real-time online protection, detects and removes viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, malware and other PC threats, scans the network, manages files, and more. In addition, it should be noted that this tool does not conflict with other anti-virus programs, which is very important. Unfortunately, many people have reported that this second option of antivirus often fails to detect viruses and, even worse, to block other security tools, which means that the system may not be protected.
For some, this application causes slowdowns, while others complain about the slow launches of software and the system crash. Nevertheless, despite some minor inconsistencies, Immunet can be used safely. Therefore, if you approve of using a second anti-malware option, it may seem like an excellent tool. For one reason or another, some users may wish to uninstall Immunet Protect from their computer. Are you one of those who need to totally uninstall Immunet Protect from the PC? Do you want to uninstall Immunet Protect completely without damaging the system? If so, you can consider using effective solutions to solve the problem.
As a computer user, you may realize that many programs can not be completely removed through the Add / Remove Programs control panel, such as Immunet Protect. For most people, it is extremely unpleasant if invalid registry entries or applications left after uninstalling Immunet Protect.
When you talk about uninstalling, most users know that the Control Panel – Add / Remove Programs is the perfect place to proceed with the deletion. In fact, it is not enough to completely uninstall Immunet , these leftovers will not be removed during the normal uninstallation process and could possibly cause interference problems with the installation of other security software if they are left in the system.
Step 1: Close Immunet Plus before removal, you can do one of the following:
- Right-click on the system tray icon and select “Hide Status Bar Icon” from the menu.
- Open the Windows Task Manager (press Alt + Shift + Esc simultaneously), click the Processes tab, select “iptray.exe” from the list of processes, and then click the “End Process” button.
Step 2: Remove Immunet Plus Add / Remove Programs
- Go to Start> Control Panel> Click Add / Remove Program
- Select Immunet from the list of programs and click the Change / Remove button.
- Click the Uninstall button in the pop-up window.
- Wait until the deletion is complete and click the Close button.
- If you do not want to reinstall Immunet plus, click “No” to delete all history and quarantine files.
- Click “Yes” at the next prompt to reboot your system.
Step 3: Remove Registry Remains Through Registry Editor
- Go to Start> Run Type “regedit” in the execution area and click OK.
- Click the File menu in Registry Editor, and then click Export.
- Select a location to store the file.
- Rename the file if necessary and click the Save button.
- After creating the backup, navigate to the registry branch using the “+” sign.
- Find the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Immunet Protect folder
- Right-click the folder and select Delete.
- Restart your computer after you finish editing the registry.