People may be confused about the How to Uninstall Superantispyware ? problem while most of them simply think that removing the program is easy work to do. But in reality, because of the inappropriate or non-exhaustive removal of this application, it was a common problem for people who have to solve their problem on the computer.
The following two situations are often the cause of the deletion problem:
- The program SUPERAntiSpyware corrupted can not be removed by the normal uninstallation process.
- There are still a lot of related components on the PC after removal.
How to Uninstall Superantispyware ?
- Before you start the process of uninstalling Super Anti Spyware, you must close this program. You see, Windows does not allow users to uninstall an application if it is still running. After closing the program, go to the bottom left of the screen and press the “Windows” icon.
- You will see a pop-up window. Press the button with the “Gear” icon as shown in the picture. This button will redirect you to another step of uninstalling SuperAntiSpyware.
- The Windows operating system will redirect you to the system configuration page. Locate the “Apps” icon. Click on it and you will be redirected to another application settings page.
- Windows 10 will list all the software installed on your PC. You can simply type “SuperAntiSpyware” in the search bar to find the application or you can locate it manually. However, using the search function is much easier.
- Tap the “Super Anti Spyware” logo and the line will be expanded. You will see two buttons: “Edit” and “Uninstall”. Press “Edit” if you want to make changes to the program or press “Uninstall” if you want to get rid of the application.
- After pressing the “Uninstall” button, another window will appear. It will warn you that you will completely remove the application from your computer. Click “OK” if you agree to uninstall the software. If you change your mind, press Cancel.
- Another window appears with two options: “Cancel” and “Uninstall”. Press “Cancel” if you do not want to uninstall the program or “Uninstall” if you are sure you want to completely uninstall “Super Anti Spyware” on Windows 10.
Method 2: Uninstall a program on Windows
- Windows XP – Click Start> Control Panel> Add or Remove Programs.
- Windows Vista / 7 – Click Start> Control Panel> Uninstall a program or programs and features.
- Windows 8 – In the Start menu (Tiles screen), type “Control” and a search is displayed as you type. Click the Control Panel option, and then click Uninstall a Program or Programs and Features.
- Windows 10 – In the search bar at the bottom left of the screen, type “Control” and a search will appear as you type. Click the Control Panel option, and then click Uninstall a Program or Programs and Features.