How to Uninstall Xerox Driver?
In many cases, users may experience printing problems because of the existence of multiple installed printer drivers belonging to printers that they no longer use. This usually happens because most users, when they change their old (useless) print device with a new one, do not uninstall either the corresponding printer driver / software from the old printer. As a result, users can not print because the print spooler (queue) is full and blocked by print jobs on printers that no longer exist (not connected). you probably install printers on your Windows PC whenever you need to print something when you are not at home. That's good, but recently noticed that 10 installed printers that never use because they were single-use printers installed while traveling. Also realized that just because you are deleting a printer from Peripherals and Printers does not mean that the printer driver is removed from Windows.
If you experience any of the following issues, you may have to uninstall and reinstall your printer:
- Message "Print Settings Not Supported"
- Partial coupon printing
- Output symbol
- Enlarged Discount Coupon
- Printout appears in the printer queue but does not print.
- In the Windows operating system, click 'Start Control Panel .
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Find the device you want to uninstall and right-click the printer icon.
- Select Delete Device.
- Select [Yes] to the question "Are you sure you want to delete this device?". The device disappears from the "Printers and Faxes" section. Close the Control Panel window.
- In Windows 7, select Start Administrative Tools Print Management. If Print Management is not available, contact your system administrator.
- In the Print Management window, select Print Servers<print server> Drivers.
- Click [Yes] when asked to confirm that you want to delete the driver.Click with the right mouse button on the printer driver to delete and select Delete.
- You have successfully uninstalled the printer driver.
After uninstalling or removing a printer on Windows, the corresponding driver is not completely uninstalled. You want to know how to manually remove the driver files.
- Open the Print Server Properties Dialog
- Select the printer driver that you want to uninstall.
- Click the Delete button.
- Select "Remove Driver and Driver Package" and click OK.