HP Officejet Pro 6960 uses instant ink cartridge with 50% of its ink in a printer. Connect with your mobile devices or tablets and print out lab-quality pictures. HP Officejet Pro 6960 can print twice the number of standard pages with high-yielding ink cartridges. The model is related to HP Officejet Pro 6,900 All-In-One Printer Series.
Other members of that same series include the HP OfficeJet 6962, OfficeJet Pro 6968, OfficeJet Pro 6970, 6974, 6975 and 6978. The printer unique identification numbers for the HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 all-in-one printer are J7K33A, T0F30A, and T0F32A.The HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Driver connectivity options include the Ethernet LAN of 10/100 Base-TX, and Wireless component of 802.11b/g/n for 2.4 GHz networks only. Others include the standard hi-speed USB 2.0 ports (only at the rear), and WiFi Direct device. Users should note that this printer has no Near Field Communication (NFC) feature.
- Go to the hp.com and download the Officejet Pro 6960 printer software
- After downloading the printer driver click on Run/Open/Save whatever it shows on the on-screen dialogue box
- Now follow the instructions on your screen for the setup process
- For certain printers, user can cut back the enable wireless connectivity
- If you buy a new printer there is a software CD along with the printer which has the additional software for your printer as well as the HP software driver.
- You have to select the appropriate driver which is suitable for your operating system to use the features of the printer driver.
- Follow the steps to download and install the printer driver for HP Officejet Pro 6960.
- Print: Yes
- Scan: Yes
- Copy: Yes
- Printing technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Scan type: Flatbed
- Wireless (Wi-): Yes
- Network (LAN Port): Yes
- Printing preferences: Color
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Envelope Paper
- Capacity: 225 pages
- Duplex printing: Yes
- Card Slot: Yes
- Cartridge No: 4
- Display Screen: Yes