The HP Officejet 7610 is a powerful and versatile printer that enables you to expand print with minimal expenditure. These reliable and affordable printers enable you to create high quality commercial marketing materials in size from 3×5 to 13×19 in size. Furthermore, the HP Officejet 7610 comes with wireless printing capabilities and offers compact, space-saving design features. The printer was designed to offer maximum efficiency with minimal effort and resources at the same time with financial and performance efficiency. To print using HP ePrint, attach a document or photo to an email message and then send an email message on your printer when you sign up. The printer prints both email messages and attachments.
Download and install HP Officejet 7610 printer drivers using a CD wizard:
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button on it.
- Load the driver CD that came with your printer into your computer’s CD drive.
- The AutoPlay window will popup and prompt you to Install or run program from your media.
- Click on Run or execute the file named as Autorun.exe.
- Windows will ask you if you want to open the installer at which point you should click on Yes.
- Before the installation can continue, you need to review the agreements and then click on the checkbox next to “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreement“.
- You’ll now be promoted to click Next to begin installing the HP Officejet 7610 printer drivers. The Installer will copy files from the CD and transfer them to your PC.
- A menu with a few choices will appear, so make sure you choose the way you want to connect the printer to your computer.
- Choose to either connect it through a wireless network, a wired network or using a USB cable.
- A window will then appear asking that you connect one end of the USB cable into your printer and the other into your laptop/computer.
- Your computer will find the printer (automatically) and then continue/next with the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the installer will notify you about it.
- A window will appear saying the software was successfully installed, Click Finish.
- Printing Technology: Ink-jet – color
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 12000 impressions
- Office Machine Features: Document send function, save to USB flash drive, scan to e-mail
- Fax Type: Plain paper
- Display: Diagonal Size: 65″
- Recommended Monthly Volume: 200 – 800 pages
- Standard Memory: 256 MB
- Supported Flash Memory: USB flash drive
- Max Printing Resolution: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi (mono) / up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed: Up to 33 ppm (mono) / up to 29 ppm (color)