HP Photosmart Plus B210A printer is all-in-one device with CN216A, CN216B, CN216D, CN217A, CN218A and CN222C. The physical size of this printer is 7.83 inches, 17.8 inches wide, and 15.4 inches. It is an extra weight of 16.4 lbs. The cartridge used on this device depends on the printer models used in the region. In the presence of high electromagnetic fields, it is possible that the output from the product might be slightly distorted. HP recommends using a USB cable less than or equal to 3 m (10 feet) in length to minimize injected noise due to high electromagnetic fields. Do not worry if you do not know what your operating system is. HP website automatically locates your device and select the best installer for your OS.
Environmental specifications of HP b210a Printer Driver
- Range of recommended operating temperature: 15 ºC to 32 ºC (59 ºF to 90 ºF)
- Range of Allowable operating temperature: 5 ºC to 40 ºC (41 ºF to 104 ºF)
- Humidity: 20% to 80% RH non-condensing (recommended); 25 ºC maximum dew point
- Range of Non-operating (Storage) temperature: –40 ºC to 60 ºC (-40 ºF to 140 ºF)
- In the presence of high electromagnetic fields, it is possible the output from the HP Photosmart may be slightly distorted
- HP recommends using a USB cable less than or equal to 3 m (10 feet) in length to minimize injected noise due to high electromagnetic fields.
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Occasionally, printer drivers might run into error that stops you from printing. Several of these issues and troubles are caused by malevolent files such as improper system updates, viruses, and in other cases, fraud from other programs on your computer. Opportunely, on Windows XP you could uninstall plus reinstall printer driver in few minutes:
- Shut down your printer if this is on.
- Tick the Windows “Start” menu in addition to click “Printers” to open the printer’s folder. You must see your printer driver.
- Right-tick the printer driver plus click “Remove.”
- while prompted, click “Yes” to verify the removal.
- Right-tick any piece of the printer folder plus click “Server Property”.
- Tick the “Drivers” tab and choose the driver you desire to remove.
- Click “Remove” in addition to click “Yes” to confirm.
- Download an appropriate driver from this page and expect the installation wizard to start automatically.
- Follow the guided prompt in the installation wizard to initial install or re-install your printer driver.
- Choose the type of printer you are using from downloads section, and choose the driver you want to install.
- Tick “Download” and pursue the guided prompt to install the driver.