Print, scan, and copy everyday with compact and affordable HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer 2512. This HP Deskjet Printer provides better results from the original HP Inks, Trustworthy performance, easy setup and operation and helps save and protect energy. Designed for household customers, Hewlett Packard Deskjet 2512 is a great multi-purpose inkjet printing device. This printer is capable of printing from docs to limitless images. A large number of ink cartridges can be kept in order to meet growing demand. HP DeskJet 2512’s print time is going to take a little while. This small sized device can save the workplace big savings. It only comes with 431.4 by 438.9 to 251.6 millimeters of dimensions. It offers a flatbed scanning device with a cover on it. There is a small control board with small LED screen on the left side of the scanning device. This unit may provide a closed input holder as well as an output holder with a closing cover. Hewlett Packard Deskjet 2512 can manage nearly sixty pages of documents at one go.
- Close all HP software/program running on your machine.
- Uninstall your current version of HP Print Driver for HP Deskjet 2512 Printer.
- Download the driver from hp.com.
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click on “Open the Folder”
- Click on the downloaded file, name the file ending with .exe.
- Click Next, and then wait while the extract files to prepare the installation on your PC or laptop.
- If you close the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you stored the .exe file.
- when the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions that on-screen to install the software.
- Once done restart your PC or laptop.
- You can also directly check the success of the process of installing the printer via the Start Button and then select (click) Control Panel.
- Print Speed
Black: Up to 20 ppm;Color: Up to 16 ppm
- Print Resolution
Black: Up to 600 dpi;Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- The HP Deskjet All-in-One Printer 2512 is Energy Star certified
- Replacement Ink
61 and 61XL Black; 61 and 61XL Tri-color Ink Cartridges
- Copier Settings:
Black Copy Speed: Up to 5 cpm;Color Copy Speed: Up to 3 cpm
- Paper & Media Compatibility: 60-sheet standard input tray, 25-sheet output tray