HP Envy 4520 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer Driver
Even if you use it at home, work, or school, HP ENVY 4520 All-In-One Printer allows you to easily print, scan, and copy. The all-in-one printer is lightweight and prints professional black and white pages for your personal and business projects. The printer includes 1 power cord, 1 troy ink cartridge, 1 black ink cartridge, software CD-ROM and user manual. Additional ink cartridges are sold separately.
Dimensions (Overall): 5.04” (H) x 17.52” (W) x 14.45” (D)
Weight: 11.93 pounds
Functions: Copier, Printer, Scanner
Color Printer Resolution (dpi): Up to 4800 x 1200
B&W Printer Resolution (dpi): Up to 1200 x 1200
- Automatic 2-Sided Printing
- Borderless Photo Prints
- Flatbed Design, Ink Indicator Lights
- LCD Display Screen
- Transparency Scanning
- 10/100 Ethernet only
The installation CD accompanying the package can help you accomplish the hp.com/envy4520 driver download :
- Download the printer application and the software setup file from the Links found in this site.
- Once this step is completed, the connections between USB cable of PC and the printer will have to be set.
- Go to the downloaded file and on opening it, extract the zip files.
- You will see an option called “Add printer”
- Complete the setup wizard options till you configure the HP Envy 4520 driver download setup
- Identify the setup file through the online Link, which you can find from the HP site.
- Once it prompts for USB connection, connect the USB cable to the printer device.
- Once the device is detected, input the necessary value in the fields and complete the installation. Start using the device once the installation is completed.
- Turn ON your PC
- Disconnect USB
- Insert CD / DVD into the computer disc space
- Now, the installation wizard starts automatically for the HP Printer drivers
- To install the HP envy 4520 driver download, follow the on-screen instructions
- As soon as the HP ENVY 4520 All-in-One Printer driver download is complete, connect the USB when the wizard prompts you to do so.
- Connect the USB cable between HP envy 4520 printer and the PC