HP Envy 4527 is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, scan, send and receive a fax. The unique model number is J6U61B with many connectivity options. These options do not include the Ethernet LAN connection. Opportunities on the device include 802.11 b / g / n wireless networks with a network speed of only 2.4 GHz. In addition, there is also the standard USB 2.0 high-speed port and the Wi-Fi direct network, compatible with the HP Smart application.
Printing in black, the resolution is up to 1200 x 600 dots per inch (dpi) especially when printing directly from the computer. When printing in color, the print resolution is 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi when published on HP Premium Plus Photo Paper at a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The print speed of this device depends on the complexity of the printed document as well as the printer model used.
- You must download the HP Envy 4527 driver installation file. You can click support.hp.com to download the installation file.
- When the installation file is ready, you can start running it. Running the installation file, that is, you open the installation wizard. There will be instructions to follow there. Just follow the steps step by step until the end.
- Connect the USB cable between the HP Envy 4527 printer and your computer or computer.
- Wait a few seconds to see the connection of the printer to the computer. There will be more instructions to follow.
- Just make sure to enter all the values in the wizard and complete the down payment process.
- Test the printer to see if it works or not.
- First, you must turn on the router, printer, and computer, and then obtain the network name and password.
- Configure the 123.hp.com/envy4527 printer and the computer on a similar LAN.
- Disconnect the USB and Ethernet cables, if applicable.
- Go to the HP website and download the new version of the printer driver.
- Press the ePrint option that appears on the printer control panel.
- Click Yes and browse the instructions on the screen.
- Log in to the ePrint account.
- Once you have configured the ePrint, the ePrint information page starts to print.
- Save up to 70% ink – With HP Instant Ink, your ink levels are controlled by your printer and delivered to your home when you need it.
- Free HP All-in-Print Print Remote smartphone app – Manage your tasks on the go, simply connect your smartphone
- Easy-to-use touchscreen – The large 2.2-inch display makes printing, scanning and copying your work quick and easy.
- Photo Printing – Designed for printing professional-quality photos, the HP Envy 4527 lets you print impressive quality documents, scrapbook pages, and more from your home.