The HP 5660 printer driver is an inkjet printer which provides scanning and photocopying functions as well as printing on both sides of paper, which is good for the reports. Remote workers are aware of the HP ENVY 5660 printer driver that one thing is that they can run through a Wi-Fi connection and print through the cloud, which means that it is also possible to print the necessary documents from your desk.
- You have to download the setup file of HP ENVY 5660 driver.
- When the setup file is ready, you can start to run it. Run the setup file i.e.,you are opening the installation wizard. There will be instructions to follow there.
- Connect the USB cable between HP ENVY 5660 printer and your computer or PC.
- Just wait for few seconds to see the connection of the printer to the computer. There will be more instructions to follow. Just do the instructions until the end.
- Just make sure that you input all of the values into the wizard and finish the installment process.
- Test the printer whether it is working or not. If printer is not working properly, you can reinstall by following the steps above.
Before using HP ENVY 5660 printer, it is a must to make sure that the printer is connected to the PC. The given steps helps to check whether the printer is connected to the PC or not.
- The first thing to do is restarting all the devices such as your computer or PC, printer, and the router.
- When everything is back to normal, just go to the printer control panel.
- Now start to print the Wireless Network Test report.
- This action triggers printing process and you will get the report in a printing paper. If it is successful, it means your HP ENVY 5660 printer is connected to the PC.
- Finally, you are ready to use HP ENVY 5660 printer to print.
There is also a condition that it doesn’t working because troubleshooting issue. You may check it first by following the given steps:
- Try to check it by opening the HP ENVY 5660 printer and checking the paper jam. Remove it and try to print it again.
- Try to check the ink level because there is a possibility that the printer is running out of ink. You can replace the empty cartridge by installing a new one.
- Try to check all the cables and make sure that they are connected properly.
- Try to update the printer’s driver.
- You just need to select the “start button”. Then select All Programs.
It can be concluded that the problems are appeared because of the system or the ink. Actually, the HP ENVY 5660 printer is a nice printer that helps you print documents and photos beautifully. You do not have to worry about ending the ink because HP ENVY 5660 ink / toner cartridge is easy to spot with the cheapest price. That’s why, if you want to use your new HP ENVY 5660 printer, just make sure to download compatible HP ENVY 5660 software.
- Easily connect this all-in-one to your local network and the Internet, wirelessly right from your computer
- Print high-quality documents and photos in black-and-white and color – all for the same low price, Walk up, edit, and print photos right from the 2.65-inch (6.75 cm) touchscreen
- Functions: Print, Scan, Copy, Web, Photo
- Connectivity: Wireless capability
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Memory card compatibility: Secure Digital
- Memory standard: 128 MB DDR3 Memory
- This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10 (printer driver update may be required).