HP ENVY 7640 Driver Download
If you want a wireless printer that works like print, scan, fax and copy, HP ENVY-7640 is the best choice for you. It’s very compact and very beneficial for small contacts or companies. This printer uses thermal inkjet technology to print documents. This printer supports a variety of documents, such as plain paper, envelopes, cards and photo paper. This HP ENVY is an all-in-one-photo color printer that uses inkjet technology. It has 14 ppm black print speeds and supports printing sizes A4, A5 and A6. Printer is connected to Wireless Internet, Ethernet (RJ-45) and USB 3.0. It has a 128 MB memory and has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. The printer costs 20.6 pounds, which makes portable if necessary.
- Close all HP software/program running on your machine.
- Uninstall your current version of HP Print Driver for HP ENVY 7640 Printer.
- Download the driver from hp.com.
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click on “Open the Folder”
- Click on the downloaded file, name the file ending with .exe.
- Click Next, and then wait while the extract files to prepare the installation on your PC or laptop.
- If you close the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you stored the .exe file.
- when the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions that on-screen to install the software.
- Once done restart your PC or laptop.
- Device Type: Multi-function printer
- Printing Technology: Ink-jet – color
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 1000 pages
- Office Machine Features: Save to memory card, scan to e-mail, scan to folder, HP Auto Wireless Connect
- Display Features: Touch screen
- Fax Type: Plain paper
- Display Diagonal Size: 5″
- Recommended Monthly Volume: 300 – 400 pages
- Inkjet Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Nozzle Configuration: 704 nozzles (black), 608 nozzles (color)
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 1 pigment black cartridge
- AirPrint Enabled: Yes
- First Print Out Time B/W: 18 sec
- Color Management Features: ColorLok Technology