Download HP ENVY x2 Detachable Laptop Driver
HP ENVY x2 Detachable Laptop Driver download– Mobility takes on new meaning with ultra-portable HP X2 envy. Designed for those who are always on the move, this detachable PC keeps you connected at home or on the road. With long battery life, long life and 4G technology, you’re ready to travel the distance. The HP Envy X2 as a tablet is extremely thin. Measuring only 6.9mm, it actually looks like a real tablet, unlike many other 2-in-1 convertibles. The Eve V is 8.9mm, the Microsoft Surface Pro and the Samsung Galaxy Book are both 8, 4 mm. This reduced thickness makes a big difference with the tablet in hand. The reduced weight is also noticeable. its weight equals that of a 12.9-inch iPad Pro. The Envy X2 tablet weighs about 700g, against 784g for Surface Pro and 925g for Eve V.
How to install HP ENVY x2 Detachable Laptop Driver
- Double-click/right-click and run as administrator (.exe file)
- Check the agreement and click next
- Following the installation instruction that appears in your windows box
- Wait the installation process completed
- Then restart your laptop
- If it work properly then, it done
- Otherwise laptop finds the driver issues.
How to Check HP ENVY Drivers Issues?
In order to resolve HP ENVY driver issues, there are 3 methods to resolve HP ENVY driver issues.
- Manually Finding HP ENVY Driver Problems
Here we take Windows 10 for an example. After right-clicking on Start> Device Manager, you can find yellow exclamation points next to the device names, indicating that Windows has detected problems with the devices. Then right-click on any device and choose Update Driver Software to resolve issues.
- Detect HP ENVY Drivers at the HP Official Site
On the official HP website, you can click the “Identify Now” button to identify your HP products, and then follow the instructions to install the software that can detect printers and HP computers on Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- Check HP ENVY Driver Problems with a Professional Tool
Now that the above methods may take a long time, it is recommended to try Driver Talent. It is a professional driver management tool that can help you find all the problems concerning the HP ENVY driver in one click. In addition, Driver Talent can also download and update drivers automatically in one click to keep your HP device running properly under the new Windows operating system with the latest or most stable HP ENVY drivers.
How to Fix HP ENVY Drivers Problems?
Driver Talent only requires 3 steps to solve HP ENVY driver problems effectively.
Step 1: Detect HP ENVY Driver Problems
Click “Scan” to search for any obsolete, invalid, or missing HP ENVY driver issues on your PC.
Step 2: Troubleshoot driver issues
Click “Repair” to resolve HP ENVY driver issues. Driver Talent will download and install the appropriate HP ENVY drivers for Windows in one click, such as the HP ENVY Audio Driver, HP ENVY USB 3.0 Driver, HP ENVY Wi-Fi Driver, and more.
Step 3: Restart the PC
Restart your HP device for the new installed HP ENVY drivers to take effect. And now, the HP device or hardware can work properly on your Windows 10.
Product specification of HP ENVY x2 Detachable Laptop
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon TM 835 (2.2 GHz, up to 2.6 GHz, 8 cores)
- Graphics: GPU Qualcomm Adreno TM 540
- Display: Witsa-enabled Witsa and WUXGA + IPS BrightView 12.3-inch diagonal cross-board glass with Corning Gorilla Glass (1920 x 1280)
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4-3733 SDRAM (built-in)
- Hard Disk: 128 GB UFS
- Network Interface: Qualcomm Snapdragon TM X16 LTE Modem
- Wireless Technology: Qualcomm WCN3990 802.11ac (2×2) Dual-Phy and Bluetooth 5 Combo
- Power supply: 45 W AC adapter
- Battery: 3 cells, Li-ion 49.33 Wh
- Battery life: up to 22 hours
- Battery life of video playback: up to 19 hours
- External I / O ports: 1 headphone / microphone combo; 1 USB 3.1 Type-CTM Gen 1 (data transfer up to 5 Gb / s, DisplayPort 1.3TM power supply); 1 nano-SIM
- Expansion slots: 1 microSD media card reader
- Energy Efficiency: ENERGY STAR certified; EPEAT Silver registered
- Webcam: HP Wide Vision 5MP camera (facing forward); HP 13MP camera (rear-facing); Three built-in digital microphones
- Audio: Bang & Olufsen, two speakers
- Color: natural silver slate cover, oxford blue base and keyboard frame
- Pointing device: HP Imagepad with support for multi-touch gestures
- Keyboard: Large island backlit keyboard
Related Links to check out:
HP 5821 printer driver download
HP 7610 Printer Driver Download
HP Envy 4520 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
Hp Laserjet 1010 Driver Installation in Windows
Hp Laserjet P1102 Driver Installation Problem
HP Laserjet Pro M402dn Monochrome Printer
HP Deskjet 1010 Driver Download
HP Photosmart C3180 Driver Download