Hp Laserjet 1010 Driver Installation in Windows
The HP LaserJet 1010 printer is a high-quality printer that allows you to do classic rotations while completing the paper function. You may need to do this before the end of the month to reach your accounting goals. HP LaserJet 1010 can handle the work with illustrations really step by step appropriately, in case you have to enter a strange picture in the recording or introduction. Period has proposed the 7,000-page liability of the choice that completely forms to every home or small client office.
Since this is a device that stands out clearly, it was clear that HP LaserJet 1010 toner was easy to insert and, just like the main element of HP toner, the results were calculated effective in order to sort this printer at around 2000 pages. This should happen in ordinary people a lot of reasonable time and consider the print job range is over before you have to control another toner. Probably the most excessive paperweight that this unit can handle at 163 gsm and have the largest rocking dish that can hold 150 sheets of paper.
HP LaserJet 1010 Printer
- Power on your printer.
- Connect your printer to your system/laptop.
- The driver will automatically download based on your OS.
- Wait until the system performs the driver installation.
- Run the file with the .exe
- Choose to install on 32bit windows or 64 bit windows.
- The WinZip extractor window will open.
- Choose a destination to extract the setup file.
- You will find the HP Universal Printing Installer
- Click yes to confirm it.
- Select the traditional mode/first option and then click Next.
- You can see the message “printer installation can take several minutes”.
- Choose the “add a local printer with manual settings” from the add printer window. Click next
- From choose the printer port select use an existing port.
- By default make the port selection as DOT4_001 (HP Print Device).
- If you cannot find it, check it from the drop down list box.
- Click “Next” and choose “ Have Disk”
- Open the location where you have extracted the setup file. Click “Ok”
- Select “HP LaserJet 1012” and then click “Next”
- Give the printer a name, click next.
- Follow every instruction that come and screen.
- Do not miss any step.
- Your printer driver installation is successful.
- So if that didn’t work, you may have to revisit step 8 and change the port.