HP Laserjet Pro 400 mfp m425dn Driver
Printer Pro is for a series of 400 MFP multifunction printers. Primary characteristic features include automatic document feeders, dual head scanners and an output tray. There are two important input trays, front door release buttons and color touchscreen control panels. Supported media sizes include letters, legal, A4, A5, B5, B6, executive, postcard, and other standard formats. An optional input crucial printer with 500-sheet capability has two important, deciding trays. It also has an automatic duplexer that helps print printers on both sides of the paper. This printer also works with mobile printing features that make it compatible with mobile devices like Android and iOS. This feature also works with software like HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Walk-Up USB Printing. To use the scan feature, it is important to install HP scan software for both Windows and Mac OS X.
- Download the driver from hp.com.
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click on “Open the Folder”
- Click on the downloaded file, name the file ending with .exe.
- Click Next, and then wait while the extract files to prepare the installation on your PC or laptop.
- If you close the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you stored the .exe file.
- when the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions that on-screen to install the software.
- Once done restart your PC or laptop.
- You can also directly check the success of the process of installing the printer via the Start Button and then select (click) Control Panel. Choose the “Printers and Other hardware”, then select on “Printers and Faxes”. Here you will look the type and series of printer you just installed.
- Printing Technology :Laser
- Available Functions :Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Resolution Black :1200 x 1200
- Standard Memory :256 MB
- Weight :15.1 kg
- File Format :JPG, PDF
- Scanning Method :Flatbed
- Scanner Type :Flatbed, ADF
- Bit Depth :30-bit