HP designed the LaserJet Pro M15w for the micro-desktop and would oppose such a discreet printer on his home desk? The two bins fold perfectly, so that the size is a little larger than a sheet of A4 and it does not exceed the size of a smartphone. Print documents quickly and efficiently with the HP LaserJet Pro M15w. This simple laser printer uses a single black toner cartridge to produce 600 x 600 dpi documents at speeds up to 19 ppm. With a compact size and weight of only 8.4 lbs, this printer can adapt to a variety of situations. Wi-Fi and USB 2.0 connectivity provides a multitude of connectivity and printing options. Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria and other services enable direct printing from your favorite mobile device.
A maximum print speed of 19 ppm and a 100-page output tray fits your workflow.
- Compact size 13.6 x 13.7 x 11 “.
- HP Auto-On / Auto-Off technology saves energy.
- Direct printing is available via Wi-Fi, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Mopria.
- Visit an official website or visit hp.com/setup M15w.
- In the search tab, enter the name and number of the printer model.
- Search for the template.
- Your printer model is displayed with the installation file.
- Run the installation file on your personal computer.
- Install the installation file and enter the preferences.
- Once your software is installed, print a test page using the Print tab of your software.
- Type: Mono laser printer
- Functions: Print
- Ink: black toner
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, USB
- Data storage location: no
- Print speed: 19 ppm
- Main paper tray capacity: 100 sheets
- Print quality: 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan quality: N / A
- Apple AirPrint: Yes
- Google Cloud Print: Yes
- Support for applications: yes (iOS / Android)