The HP LaserJet Pro M225dw printer is an all-in-one device that does not just print, but also has the ability to scan and copy. HP LaserJet Pro M225dw can also send and receive fax messages. It has a well-designed for high-print demand and the product is of the best quality. The printer has three trays at the same time, two input trays and a tray for the production. The device works for mobile printing with support for various mobile devices.This includes Android-based or window-based smartphones, Apple iPhones and tablets. You can also access your print applications, such as Apple AirPrint or HP ePrint. Android devices also have an Android built-in print solution that makes mobile printing easier.
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP LaserJet Pro MFP M225dw. To setup the driver files, you simply click on support.hp.com to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- Follow the instructions on how to install printer HP LaserJet ProM225dw with Setup files.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has been connected At the time, the USB cable has been detected on your PC, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
- It measures in the following dimensions satisfactorily – 371 x 443 x 408 mm (HWD).
- The printer weight, however, is 11.0 Kg.
- The printer has an enabled wireless connection using an 802.11 b/g/n that works at a speed of 2.4 GHz.
- In addition to that, the ethernet connection works with for a Fast Ethernet base using 10/100 Base-TX.
- The USB port is made up of a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 plus an enabled Wireless Direct Connection.