HP Laserjet Pro M281fdw All in One Wireless Laser Printer
Using HP Auto Wireless Connect technology, you can automatically connect your printer to your HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw Wireless Setup Network. The connection does not require any external cables or wireless network settings such as your network name or password. HP Color LaserJet Pro M281fdw is known as popular printer due to its print quality. While printing documents or photos, these printers can print great print. One of the other things that makes this printer interesting is getting ink, in either a retail store or an online store. To enjoy and experience the complete outspread features on your HP Laserjet Pro m281fdw printer, you’ll have to install the driver software on your windows computer.
- This compact color laser printer features fastest in-class first page out. Two-sided printing, plus scan, copy, fax and wireless, as well as an auto document feeder, USB port and 2.7-inch color touchscreen
- Prints up to 22 pages per minute black/color, first page out as fast as 10.3 sec black and 11.7 sec color, input tray paper capacity up to 250 sheets
- Simply connect your iOS or Android device to the same network as your printer to print, or print without a network using Wi-Fi Direct
- The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your printer, scan from your smartphone, order toner, and print from the cloud—such as iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Have confidence in your connection with steady performance from dual band Wi-Fi, plus Ethernet capability for wired networking
- Count on high-quality color and more pages than before with Original HP Toner cartridges with Jet Intelligence
- Designed for small work teams of 1–5 individuals who want enhanced productivity at a great value
- After you unbox your printer, the first step is to install the driver. PC’s printer will work only when the driver and software are installed.
- Unwrap the packaging material from the printer and its accessories.
- Install the duplexer and cartridges in their respective slots.
- Make sure the black cartridge is installed in the right slot and the tri-color cartridge is installed in the left slot.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end to the wall outlet.
- Turn on your printer by pressing the power button and wait for it to initialize. Under Default Settings,choose either the Self-managed or IT-managed option.
- Self-managed : Optimized default settings for most users that include guided setup and configuration steps and automatic updates.
- IT-managed : Optimized default settings for fleet manageability. Settings are fully customizable after initial setup.
- Navigate through the control panel to configure the language, location and default settings.
- Now, turn on your computer and insert the CD that came along with your printer.
- If the CD does not automatically open, then go to My Computer, double-click on the CD drive, and then run the Setup file and complete the installation.
- If you do not have the installation CD, then download the software for your printer from website.
- Once the driver file is downloaded, run the file to install the driver software. Connect your printer to your PC using a USB cable or wireless network.
- Open the Control Panel on your computer and select Printers and Fax icon. In the Printers window, click on icon “Add a printer”.
- You will be able to see the Windows Printer Wizard when you complete the above steps. Follow the instructions on-screen to complete the setup.
- Open HP Solution Center and click on Choose Print Settings in the Settings window and then click on Printer Toolbox.
- Click Align the Print Cartridges in the Printer Toolbox window and complete the alignment procedure.
- Select the file that you want to print. Open the File menu, then click Print.