Deliver safely and quickly with HP LaserJet Pro m 402dn monochrome laser printer. The m 402dn will create a brilliant print that displays the explosive speed of 40 ppm and the resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. Adding to the speed is the first print out time of 5.6 seconds and forwarding the unit’s capacity is duplicated programmed for two-sided print. To check the status of the printer on the USB side, it has a 2 illuminated LCD that is used directly for printing from a convenient drive. The printer has a month to month cycle of 80,000 pages for solidness and not withstanding Ethernet. It is outfitted with a USB 2.0 association.
- Know-how the high-flying routine of 123 HP Laserjet Pro m 402dn printer devices with the software installation for enjoying the extended features of your printer.
- Install the printer driver software on your Windows device all the way through the CD given with the printer device or by downloading the driver software from support.hp.com/driver.
- Hook up your computer to an active internet connection for the software download, browse through the web for the software installation.
- Prefer the compatible software file from the available options and get onto download option from the website, look into the download folder to establish the installation. The installer will drill to combine USB and connection mode so that follow the lead carefully.
- Connected USB cable to the printer device and computer in advance? Make sure they are removed before the installation and instructions are followed in a proper way.
- Choose the devices and printers option for setting your printer as the default one, prefer the windows update option for the automatic update of your driver.
- At last choose the Mode of connection and print instructed by the installer for the desired quality and option in printing process.
- Try to turn ON the computer and printer devices before setting up the USB feature, gaze into the printer box for the USB cable.
- Detach the USB cable connected already to the device; installation of driver software is followed by the connection of USB cable.
- Download the appropriate driver software that works well on your system, choose the file for HP Laserjet Pro m 402 dn printer model and start the installation.
- Move on with the installer guides displayed on the screen and ends up the installation
- Hook up the printer and computer through USB cable when the installer prompts for the connection, complete the installer request and go with choosing the mode of connection.
- Ensure the printer performance with a test print, choose the print copies and print settings and select print.