HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile All-in-One Printer Driver print, scan, and copy. It is compact with no reservations with a 10-sheet programmed report feeder. Effectively affiliate and print on your mobile phone using Wi-Fi Direct – No system is required.
Get the best execution with instant versatile print emulsions and cartridges that allow you to print large numbers of pages than other cartridges. Reduce intrusion with low supply replacement and long battery life.
- Wi-Fi, USB, Wireless Direct, HP Auto Wireless Connect connectivity
- 10-page automatic document feature
- Monthly duty cycle 500 pages
- Charge on battery or USB
- 7-inch touch display
- USB thumb drive port
- Borderless printing up to 5 x 7 inches
Use the Wireless Setup Wizard from the printer control panel display to set up wireless communication network.
- From the printer control panel, click or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard
- Then click on
- Click “on”
- Now, click on Wireless Settings.
- Touch Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup.
By default, if the printer is connected to a network and Web Services has been enabled, the printer automatically checks for driver updates.
Update the printer Driver using the printer control panel
- On the printer control panel, click on Home to display the Home screen.
- Select the Setup, Web Services Setup and then click on‘Update the Printer’.
Update the printer Driver using the embedded web server
- Open the embeded web server (EWS).
- Click the Tools tab.
- In the Printer Updates section, click on Firmware Updates.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- If a printer update is available, the printer downloads and installs the update, and then restarts.
- If prompted for proxy settings and if your network uses proxy settings, follow the onscreen instructions to set up a proxy server. If you do not have the details, contact your network administrator or the person who set up the network connection.