The HP OfficeJet 3830 printer driver is an inkjet multi-function printer that is capable of performing tasks like faxing, scanning and photocoping without printing and comes with an automated documentation feeder that provides fast delivery. Individual users find that the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer driver meets their needs, but there is a possibility that the office requirements may be slightly slower, if the quality of the text is slightly desired. However, when this model prints photographs are excellent and they are rented with clear quality.
- Ability to send and receive Fax messages
- Mobile Printing
- Paper-white touch-Screen control
- Wireless connection
- It has dual cartridge for easy maintenance
- High-quality print
- Low-cost printing
- Uses Instant Ink technology
You can download your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer driver from HP website and install it on your own. To do so:
- Go to the HP official web site and search for “officejet 3830“.
- Now, go to your printer driver download page. Then download the correct and latest driver to your PC.
- Open the downloaded file. Follow the onscreen instructions to install it on your PC.
In order to manually update your HP driver, follow the steps below :
1. First, extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice.
2. Now, Go to Device Manager. For that right click on My Computer, choose Manage. Then find Device Manager in the left panel. For Windows 10, right click on Start Menu and select Device Manager.
3. Here, right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted your driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and you want to update to a newer version. Visit "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my device". Then, click on "Have Disk".
6. Finally, browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click on ok.