HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Inkjet Printer Supercharge your office productivity by printing cheap and fast two-sided color printing. Using HP Thermal Printing Technology, this printer creates a resolution of up to 600 x 1200 DPI and puts a print speed of 20 ppm for the black print and up to 11 ppm for color print. Ideal for a home, office or small work group, which requires business-quality, powerful productivity and affordable color with fast performance. Create professional-quality colors and black text that's good for printing reports, charts, and more.
- To connect your printer model to a wireless network; Install the printer setup in a nearby place of access.
- You need to have an 802.11 b/g/n wireless network router.
- Install the driver software to your computer.
- Now connect your printer and your PC to the same router.
- Make sure that you connect both the devices to the same network.
To install your printer driver software all you need to is, visit a official website where you could find a driver software for your device. Download the driver software and install the setup to your personal device or your laptop. Make sure that the driver software is complete and genuine and that the software you download is from a trusted website.
- Close all HP software/program running on your machine.
- Uninstall your current version of HP Print Driver for HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer.
- Click on download link and save the file to your hard disk.
- Double click on the downloaded file. Then extract all the HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver files into a directory on your hard drive.
- Follow the on-screen instructions proved by HP to proceed installation.
- Visit a official website or visit hp.com/setup 6978.
- On the search tab enters the printer model name and number.
- Search for the model.
- Your printer model gets displayed along with the setup file.
- Run the setup file on your personal computer.
- Install the setup file and enter the preferences.
- Once your software is installed print a test page using the print tab on your software.