The HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 printer is a color proficient printer with original HP pigment ink for color. HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer is printing for Android app, Samsung Galaxy and other mobile phones. Printing photos and more documents is a simple in this printer. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 printer is a flexible printer that can connect to mobile devices without a router or without access to a local network. HP Wireless All-In-One Printer lets you scan email or network folders and use cloud directory detection to find your email destination quickly and easily. Mobile Printing and Near Field Communication (NFC) Touch-to-Print Technology.
Print safely with just one touch from your NFC-enabled mobile device using HP ePrint. Routers or access is not required on the local network. Share All Your Wireless All in one printers require Office-wide to offer 10/100 ethernet connectivity. It's that simple. When you print with your HP Officejet Pro 8630 All-In-One Printer, create a bold statement with your report and presentation. With high-quality double side and limitless printed material, you're sure to stand out!
- Download the driver from hp.com.
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click on “Open the Folder”
- Click on the downloaded file, name the file ending with .exe.
- Click Next, and then wait while the extract files to prepare the installation on your PC or laptop.
- If you close the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you stored the .exe file.
- when the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions that on-screen to install the software.
- Once done restart your PC or laptop.
- Black print resolution: Up to 1200 dpi with pigmented black ink
- Color print resolution: HP enhanced photo quality with inks (up to 4800 by 1200 dpi Optimized on HP Premium Plus photo papers with 1200 x 1200 input dpi)
- Print method: Drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing
- Digital zoom: from 25% to 400%
- Best copy: Black: Up to .85 ppm, Color: Up to .75 ppm
- Resolution scanning: 1200 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi) dpi optical
- Maximum scan size from glass: 216 x 356 mm (8.5 x 14.0 inches)
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25 per cent−400 per cent.
- Fax resolution: Black (best): Color (best): 200 x 200 dpi; Black (standard): 203 x 98 dpi; Color (standard): 200 x 200 dpi.