The x360 is bigger and heavier than other 11-inch, hybrid or other systems. The rounded corners and playful design give it an accessible and mainstream feel, but holding it with one hand in tablet mode is tricky. The x360 weighs 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs), while the 11-inch Yoga 2 weighs only 1.3 kg (2.8 lbs). By comparison, the 11-inch MacBook Air weighs 1.1 kg.
But as an ultraportable, low-budget notebook, the x360 works well, with a full-size keyboard and a wide, wide touchpad. Like many HP notebooks, the top row of function keys is inverted, which means you can adjust the screen brightness, volume, and other features without holding down the Fn key. The island style keys have a small texture that makes it easy to grip, but the keys are also superficial and move a little, even when typing. Nevertheless, it’s better than a good choice for a low budget laptop keyboard.
The wide touchpad, another HP staple, also translates well into the budget version presented here. This is a clickpad, which gives you a wider touch surface without separate mouse buttons, but the plastic surface is not as natural as the more expensive glass versions. Multi-touch gestures, such as two-finger scrolling, work surprisingly well, although on a system like this, you probably do a lot of screen navigation from the touch screen.
How if you don’t have the CD or DVD driver to download it? You don’t need to worry about that because you are still able to setup and use the HP Pavilion x360. Just follow the given steps.
- You have to download the setup file of HP Pavilion x360 driver. You may click on hp.com to download the setup file.
- When the setup file is ready, you can start to run it. Running the setup file e.,you are opening the installation wizard.
- Connect the USB cable between HP Pavilion x360 and your computer or PC. Don’t do it until you see the instruction to do so.
- Just wait for few seconds to see the connection of the printer to the computer. There will be more instructions to follow. Just do the instructions until the end.
- Just make sure that you input all of the values into the wizard and finish the installment process.
- Click the Download button
- The software will start downloading automatically to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files are automatically saved to the default Downloads folder. You can check the progress of the download by viewing the corresponding icon in the upper right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double-click the HP file you just downloaded to launch the HP installer for your product.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Intel Core 8th Generation i5-8250U Dual Core Processor, Up to 3.4 GHz, Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 6-inch HD SVA WLED HD backlit touch screen with 1366×768 resolution
- 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM, 2 TB RPM hard drive at 5,400 rpm, DVD burner ·
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x headphone / microphone combo jack ·
- Lighted keyboard, 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, cloud support, webcam, stereo speakers, Windows 10 Home operating system