The HP Printer Error B0605 appears on the screen due to the inability to perform the boot process. If errors B0605, B0604, B0603, B0602, or B0601 appear during printer initialization on your HP LaserJet P2050 printer, it may cause a crash of the firmware or power off of the printer while updating. critical firmware. You may receive an HP Printer Error B0605 error message if your printer firmware fails.
Firmware hangs due to inappropriate behavior, such as: turning off the printer during the vital firmware update. This problem can be solved by following the troubleshooting steps, such as getting the firmware in boot code mode, and then trying to restart your printer.
- You previously installed the P2050 series printer software driver on the PC.
- The software driver for the P2050 series printer was not previously installed on the computer.
Method 1. Driver of the printer software already installed on the PC
- Press the Cancel and OK buttons simultaneously and set the printer to Start Code mode. To do this, press the power button on the printer, then the Cancel and OK buttons.
- Connect your printer to the computer using the USB cables.
- Look in the drop-down list and click on HP Printer. After that, click the Send Firmware button.
Method 2. Install the printer software driver on the PC
- Open the CD drive and insert the printer installation CD.
- Press the keypad start button and click Settings. After that, go to Printers and Faxes.
- Click Add Printer to launch the Add Printer wizard. Then click Next.
- Select the check box next to “Local printer attached to this computer” and clear the Detect and install my Plug and Play printer check box, and then click Next.
- Select the file and click the disc button.
- Then, browse to the CD-ROM drive where you previously inserted the installation CD, and then click OK.
- Double-click the printer installation CD, and then click the Next button.
- Click the printer name, and then click the Next button.
- Select No, and then click Next.
- Make sure the printer is listed in the Printers and Faxes window.
- Right-click the printer and properties.
- Click the Ports tab and display the USB port.
- Close the wizard.
Solution 1: Upgrade the printer firewall
- Start by downloading the appropriate firmware
- Then reload the upgraded and basic firmware
- Pull the power cord, turn off the printer, and leave it on stay for a few seconds
- Reconnect and start the printer.
- Check whether the error is deleted or not. If it does not, go to the next step.
Solution 2: Reinstall the toner by removing it first
- Disconnect and turn off the printer power source.
- Then remove the toner mesh and paper tray.
- Turn on the unit for at least 50 to 60 seconds, then turn it on again. turn off again
- Put the paper tray and ink back in toner
- Turn on the power and make sure the power is turned on before printing the test page
Solution 3: Update Firmware
- Enter Boot Mode and make sure the firmware is reset. Also restart the printer.
- This new update will help you remove the error.