The HP Specter 13 is not only one of the best HP laptops, it is perhaps one of the most beautiful laptops ever designed. The white ceramic finish is complemented by an extremely elegant two-prong glossy hinge design. The HP Specter 13 is not only aesthetic, it is also one of the best HP laptops in terms of power. It makes the most of the power of Intel Kaby Lake Refresh 8th generation processors: you can do all your work and look great. These hinges are distinguished from the HP Specter 13, like the previous model, but there are others to admire this time. HP was inspired by the phenomenal design we loved last year and reduced the size of the screen panels so that the predecessor of the HP Specter 13 looks like a relic in comparison.
Today, the HP Specter 13 measures 12.03 inches wide and 8.83 inches deep. Keeping in mind that last year’s Specter was already exceptionally thin and light, it’s a welcome refinement for the 12.8-inch width and 9.03-inch depth we enjoyed before.
- Save the driver files on your computer.
- Run the executable file or extract the installation files to a location on your disk.
- Follow the steps displayed by the configuration wizard.
- After installation, restart the computer.
– Before installation, save all your work and close all running programs, as the installation may interfere with other applications;
– If the installation wizard requests administrator rights, be sure to run the installation as an administrator;
– Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is properly installed;
- 8th generation Intel Core i7-8550U (1.8GHz, up to 4GHz, 8MB cache, 4 cores) + Intel UHD Graphics 620 (16GB)
- 13.3-inch FHD IPS Micro-Edges WLED Backlit Touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass NBT (1920 x 1080)
- 16 GB of DDR3 memory
- SSD 256 GB (Solid State Drive)
- Windows 10 Professional 64 (Win 10 Pro)
- HP Active Pen
- HP TrueVision FHD Infrared Camera with Dual Matrix Digital Microphone (Pale Pink Gold)
- Full-size island-style backlit keyboard (pale pink gold)
- Intel 802.11b / g / n / ac (2×2) combo Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2
- Thunderbolt 3 (data transfer up to 40 Gb / s, feed rate, DP1.2, standby and HP load); 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (HP Sleep and Charge); 1 headphone / microphone combo
- 65 W AC adapter with 3-cell 60Wh battery
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 12.04 x 8.56 x 0.53 inches
- Weight: 2.78 lbs
- 1 year manufacturing warranty from MichaelElectronics2