HP Support And Drivers
Official HP Support Drivers and Software Download
Update HP Printer driver using HP Support And Drivers site
- You will need to know a few details about your printer (Product Name & Model ID, and what is your Windows operating system). Also, the directions below may vary slightly based on the Windows operating system you are using.
- Once you have located these items on your printer you can then visit the HP Support And Drivers website here.
- You will need to navigate the HP Support And Drivers site to find the Printer Drivers section.
- When you find the correct section of the site you will need to run a search for your specific HP printer model.
- If the HP support site correctly finds your printer it can load the printer driver page. You will then just need to find the correct driver install package for your Windows Operating system. There could be several options to download on the pages like Firmware, Software-ePrint, Utility-Diagnostic Tools, and finally some Driver packages. You have to choose the correct HP Printer Driver install package to download to your Windows PC.
- Once the file is downloaded you will need to find the. EXE (executable) from HP and right-click to run or double-click the file.
- The installation to run and find your printer, however, this tool may not let you know when there are future driver updates and may need further configuration to get your printer to work properly.
If the above method doesn’t work for you; or if you don’t have the patience, time, or computer skills, to update/fix manually it is possible to do it automatically with HP Support And Drivers.
Automatically update method:
Driver Support would scan your computer to detect any problem drivers in your computer if its related to your HP printer or anything else running in or attached to your PC. You don’t need to know what operating system your computer is running or the model of your printer, because we will take care of knowing all that when we scan your PC. It has become possible to update the HP printer drivers automatically with the Premium version of Driver Support, so make sure you upgrade to premium as well.
- Download and Install Driver Support FREE SCAN
- Let the software run the free scan for you to detect all your printer-related driver download issues and any other optimization opportunities
- Click the “FIX IT” button and register Driver Support to get started updating your drivers for HP device drivers on your computer. This will guide you down the registration path.
- Once Registered and in Premium mode the software will walk you through the entire process, plus with your registration, you will receive unlimited tech support with Driver Support Signature Service!
When you purchase a printer, a CD comes along with the box. This contains all the drivers and software needed to be installed in the printer for the printer to be able to print. However, software’s often updated. It is always a good idea to install the latest software with all the recent updates. These updates will have the latest modifications, fixes, and performance enhancements.
HP has made its latest software available. So installing the software ensures that the product is up to date. There are also updates available, so even if you already have software installed on your computer, the same software will be updated. Having updated software increases the performance of your product. Sometimes, it even adds new product features. When you download new software, your HP printer will work to its full potential.
HP software is updated frequently. So HP provides the facility to download software and drivers so that your product is always up to date.
- For downloading the latest printer, first, go to the official HP website from your browser.
- You will be taken to a window. By using this window, you can either choose to identify your HP product automatically or type in your model number.
- If you choose to identify your product automatically, your computer needs additional software for the same. You will be prompted to download that software. You can choose to continue.
- Then you can follow the instructions to download and install the HP detection software.
- The product identification page detects all the HP products associated with your computer.
- Now your product will be displayed in the search results.
- Select your product from this list.
- All the software and download associated with this product are listed below. If you click the ( + ) icon, you can view more items in that category.
- You can click on the Details button to view more information about the item.
- To install or update the software, click on the download button.
- Follow the instruction onscreen to download and then install the software or driver.