HP Printer Blinking Light Error
HP printers are among the best available on the market today. HP printers give you the best quality at a lower cost for bright, colorful documents and photos. These hp printers can be black and white and in color. In addition, models vary from one function to multiple all-in-one roles. However, with prolonged use, you may be experiencing issues such as HP Printer Blinking Light Error.
There are not one or two reasons, but there are several reasons why the lights on your HP printer flash and blink happily
- If the HP printer resume light is off and the power light itself is flashing, your printer is ready to print. In the left image, 1 is the power LED and 2 is the recovery LED.
- If your resume light is blinking, your printer will not print. This is a paper jam or an empty paper tray in the HP printer.
- Sometimes loading incompatible cartridges into the printer causes the LEDs to flash
- Another major cause of flashing in HP printers is a secure printer. This can happen because of broken parts in the printer
- When the power and recovery LEDs blink together, your printer must be restarted or restarted.
- When the power and error lights blink for 5 seconds or 5 times, your HP printer has lost connection with the camera or computer being printed. This could be a problem of USB connectivity or Bluetooth and / or Wi-Fi
- The power light on your printer is on but the error light is still flashing. This means that the instructions are not transmitted to the printer because the camera or computer is unable to communicate. The cause could be an incorrect connection mode
- When the connection light is off and the error light is on, your printer can not support another device.
Solution 1: Verify that all printers do not have hardware problems
Before following the troubleshooting steps, you must take precautionary measures to check for and correct any hardware errors.
- Open the cartridge access door and check the ink in the cartridges, color and black and white.
- Check that the power cord is not damaged.
- Remove the jammed paper inside the HP printer. Then remove it gently.
- If you inserted a new cartridge, make sure it does not have compatibility issues.
- Make sure you have removed the protective tape on the tip of the cartridge before you install it.
- Manually erase the print queue using the computer.
- If you recently opened the paper tray and rear paper tray to clean the printer. Make sure you have closed and placed the tray correctly.
In addition, if the HP printer is free of these errors, you can try the listed solutions to fix the potential error.
Solution 2: Reset the HP printer
This is one of the methods that help you troubleshoot hardware issues with HP printers, such as the flashing HP printer. Follow these steps.
- Start by pressing the printer’s power button to turn it on.
- After turning on the printer, wait 30 seconds, and then disconnect the power cable from the back of the HP printer.
- Also remove the plug from the wall outlet.
- Wait 1 or 2 minutes.
- Reconnect the power cable to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cable to the back of the printer.
- If the printer does not turn on automatically, press the power button.
- Check if the HP printer error flashes All LEDs are resolved or not.
Solution 3: Remove the paper jam
Follow these steps to clear the paper jam of your product.
Step 1: Remove the loose paper from the input and output bins.
Step 2: Remove the jam
- Do not clear the paper jam from the front as this may damage the mechanism.
- Turn off the printer, then turn it to access its back.
- Now remove the rear access panel.
- Remove it gently if there is paper left in the printer.
- Now attach the rear access panel.
- Open the top cover of the printer, and then remove it if there are torn pieces of paper in the opening.
- Turn on the product, then try printing again.
Solution 4: Check the print settings
- In the software from which you are trying to print, click the file, and then click Print. The Print dialog box opens in front of you.
- Now select your printer and click Properties, the printer properties dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Now click the print shortcut tab.
- Under the print shortcut, click the type of job you are trying to print.
- Now, carefully check the paper size, which must be the same as the one loaded in the input tray.
- Now click OK, and then click OK again to start the print job.