If you try to watch Hulu and you experience the Hulu 500 error, you may end up seeing this message in your browser or even on your device or console. “There was an error on this page (Error 500) .Sorry, we encountered an unexpected error. We have been informed of this problem and will be reviewing it shortly.” You can try restarting your app or device and try again. This is a general Web error. You can not fix it, but if you reload the page or try another connection, the problem may be resolved. Alternatively, you can try to start over on Hulu to find the TV show or movie you want.
The first thing to do, whether you’re using an Apple TV or a PS4, would be to turn off the device (ie your Apple TV or PlayStation 4), then your router and wait at least 60 seconds. At least 60 seconds after you turn everything off, turn on your Internet router, and then your device. Go back to the Hulu app and try to read any content. You should be able to do it without problem. However, turn on your router and your device turned off and on does not clear the error. If this is the case, you will need to proceed in different ways to solve the problem.
Troubleshooting is very similar, whether you’re experiencing this problem on an Apple TV or PS4, but for clarity and to avoid confusion, we decided to tell you all the steps separately. We will start with Apple TV, then switch to PS4.
- Test your Internet connection first.
- You can also try turning off your Apple TV and your router.
- Check if software updates have already been made and if applicable.
- Another option is to forcibly leave the Hulu app on your device.
- If you have other devices connected at the same time, you can also try disconnecting them.
- Another option is to restart your Apple TV device and see if it makes a difference.
- The first thing to check is that there is no problem of Internet connection, so test it.
- If the Internet connection is not faulty, you should try turning off your PlayStation Four and your router.
- If you have connected devices other than your PlayStation 4, you can still disconnect all of them to see if it makes any difference.
- If the previous three operations were unsuccessful, completely remove the Hulu application from your PlayStation and then reinstall it.
- Your last option may seem stupid, but you would be surprised. Try resetting the date and time on your PlayStation. So that’s all you can try to do to fix the 5003 error. If you’re lucky, you can pick up the first thing you try but you should know there are other options.