The iTune error 21607 is the reference format for the error caused. This is the error code format commonly used by Windows and other Windows-compatible software and driver vendors. This code is used by the provider to identify the error caused. This iTune 21607 error code has a numeric error number and a technical description. In some cases, the error may have more parameters in the App Store Error 21607 format. This additional hexadecimal code is the address of the memory locations where the instruction (s) were loaded at the time of the error.
The iTune 21607 error can be caused by damage to Windows system files. Corrupted system file entries can pose a real threat to the well-being of your computer. Several events may have resulted in errors in the system files. Incomplete installation, incomplete uninstallation, incorrect removal of applications or hardware. This can also be caused by recovering your computer after a virus attack, adware / spyware or an improper shutdown of the computer. All of the above assets may result in the removal or corruption of entries in Windows system files. This corrupted system file will result in missing and incorrectly linked information and the files necessary for the proper functioning of the application.
To resolve this error manually, follow the below steps and you have to be an Administrator to execute the steps:
- Press and hold the Windows key and hold them down. Enter the text "firewall.cpl".
- Once the Windows Firewall is open, check if everything is highlighted in green. If the firewall screen is highlighted in red, follow the suggested steps on the screen.
- Click "Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall." OR "Allow an application or feature through the Windows Firewall".
- Then, click on "Change settings".
- Now check if iTunes is selected in the private and public networks categories.
- After that, check if "Hello" is selected only for private networks.
- If the options mentioned above are missing, select the option "Allow another application." Or "Allow another program.".
- If you can not locate iTunes, use the navigation option to go to "C: \ Program Files \ iTunes \" and select iTunes.exe.
- If Bonjour isn’t listed, follow the above step to add it to the list.
- After selecting the app and adding it to the list, click on OK button and then close the Windows Firewall.
- Apply any Windows Update to make sure the computer is up to date.
- Check if any driver softwares are missing or outdated.
Restart AMDS (Apple Mobile Device Service)
- Close iTunes and all devices connected to the computer.
- Press the Windows key and the letter "R" together and enter the command "services.msc".
- Once the service list window is open, browse the list to find "Apple Mobile Device Service".
- Right-click "Apple Mobile Device Service", then hover over "All Tasks", then click Restart and wait for the reboot to complete.
If the iTune error 21607 with Windows is still unresolved, you should speak with an expert technician to resolve this issue.